Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 56#56 sanggye's post

That would be interesting development but can you imagine parenting group would say if that happened

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Oh, I agree fully, which is why I said that they won't do it, it would be interesting though
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 58#58 sanggye's post

They might actually do it for ratings -it's on a cable network so they could because they are not restricted by normal guidelines.

I just got caught up on all 5 seasons and DEXTER IS CRAZINESS! Love it. Though, I have to close my eyes through half of it, and when I get to the end of it I realize I haven't breathed for 40 minutes! =)

I was sorry when Lumen decided to leave, though it wasn't surprising. Poor Dexter, finally found someone to be 100% himself with. At least he knows she's out there in the universe?

And I just have to say how much I LOVE DEB! I almost died when she got THIS close to finding it all out....she will, eventually, she's getting too smart for Dex!

Dexter Season 6 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres October 2, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

6x01 Those Kinds of Things

Nice early release and returning episode, the paramedics were a little to quick but trying to get a sample of Joe's blood at the school reunion was hard work because of how popular he is especially with Tricia but saying thanks sweetie afterwords was amusing

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Look like dexter got his groove back but the new killing was just awful.

Once Upon a Time...

Deb getting promoted was a surprise and if only she knew about Dexter but Harrison know about daddy's box surprised dexter but i liked how he gave him his own box and start reading normal stories.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Debra's reaction to the promotion was amusing but you have to feel sorry for Batista not getting it and Dexter using his badge at the garage was unusual

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well he found new victim

Smokey and the Bandit

Well i have say that old man had me fooled he really looked innocent but appearance can be deceiving but what an ending with the horses.   . Deb having tough time as the boss but having her old boss second guess her wasn't a good thing. i am glad he decided make her own choices.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I was thinking the same thing until Dexter found the teeth and pulling a gun on him was a surprise but smashing his car again was amusing

A Horse of a Different Color

A great episode and Harrison being hospital almost made dexter believe in a higher power and you just knew Deb press conference would be amusing

Reply 9#9 bala's post

So we know why Ryan stole the hand but she must of known it would get back to her and I'm not surprised Vince was pissed and the way the third victim died was tragic

6x05 The Angel of Death

Quinn hopping to cross the Professor of his bucket list was amusing and Debra giving Jamie a hard time because Harrison saw the photos was wrong but the way she negotiated a good deal on renting the crime scene was impressive

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Did you noticed the similar Hawail 5-0 episode where Dani did the same thing

6x06 Just Let Go

Dexter being beaten to the kill by the cop made a nice change but Dexter realising from the CCTV that the dogs was not barking which meant they had killed the wrong guy but Sam's dying words to Dexter made him think twice about killing Nick but bragging about how he got away with it sealed his fate

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah but how did he know he was dealing with serial killer

6x07 Nebraska

Another interesting case with the return of Jonah who looks like he has recreated his dads style of killing by killing his own family and considering Dexter had killed the trinity killer and I'm surprised what Dexter did to get her gun from under the counter and that guy from the motel tried to blackmail the wrong man

6x08 Sins of Omission

Dexter stalking Travis was interesting but with Debra also on his tail and with the death of his sister shortly after Debra talked to her which has now put him on the top of their list

Thread