Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Look like dexter got his groove back but the new killing was just awful.

Once Upon a Time...

Deb getting promoted was a surprise and if only she knew about Dexter but Harrison know about daddy's box surprised dexter but i liked how he gave him his own box and start reading normal stories.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well he found new victim

Smokey and the Bandit

Well i have say that old man had me fooled he really looked innocent but appearance can be deceiving but what an ending with the horses.   . Deb having tough time as the boss but having her old boss second guess her wasn't a good thing. i am glad he decided make her own choices.

A Horse of a Different Color

A great episode and Harrison being hospital almost made dexter believe in a higher power and you just knew Deb press conference would be amusing

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Did you noticed the similar Hawail 5-0 episode where Dani did the same thing

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah but how did he know he was dealing with serial killer

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was great episode look like dexter has new partner

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes he does

Ricochet Rabbit

Well talk about a twist so it was all him but it's rather amusing Dexter talking to his dead father and Travis doing the same thing with Gellar but Dexter killing wrong person was a bit sloppy

Talk to the Hand

Well dexter putting his own message but he should better go after Travis when he been exposed and i can't wait for the next episode

This Is the Way the World Ends

Well it was about time Deb found out about dexter but great season finale

Reply 27#27 studiojek's post

I have a feeling she will protect him but wouldn't it be great if she started helping him with cases of people who get away from justice

Are You....?

Well just when you think Dexter has managed to convince Deb that it was an accident she remembers the Ice Truck killer and what another huge cliffhanger . He finally admitted it to her

Sunshine and Frosty Swirl

Well Deb trying to control Dexter in her own form of rehab was rather amusing but you could tell by the end it won't work but that was just bad situation . He really can't escape from his dark passenger

Buck the System

Well Deb finally see benefit of Dexter method but the question is for far will she allow him to go .

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes this was good episode but i like the fact that he cremate him make disposing of the body so much easier.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes but that would been too cruel even for Dexter

Swim Deep

Well Dexter trying to outsmart the brotherhood boss backfired but he got him out of the way . Deb and dexter spending quality time made her realise she doesn't want to know so look dexter free to go about his business

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes but i can't believe what he did, he seems not be able to kill females since if you notice majority of his kills have been males i can't actually remember a female one . Did they really have to repeat love interest plot again since Lumen rejected him you would think he would be more careful but i just hope she doesn't kill dexter   . Could you imagine if they ended the series like that ?.

Thread