Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 23#23 gyki98's post

well and to think what kind father will he be for rita kid?

Reply 25#25 gyki98's post

i find Deb kind of annoying this season-how about you?

Reply 27#27 gyki98's post

she's really annoy me-i kind of wish the ice truck killer got her

Reply 29#29 gyki98's post

i liked the new episode dexter finding out Miguel lied to him and now he needs to do something i like how he was trying teach him a lesson but the problem Miguel is out of control he has no remorse over killing that lawyer and now dexter needs to do something about it. i can't wait to see what happens but your right this show is education-i know now where to get rid of a body .

Episode 10

wow the latest episode this is getting so much better now i understand why earlier episode were trying to do now dexter is in trouble i can't wait to see how he is going escape and it's going make exciting clif-hanger .

Reply 33#33 gyki98's post

i loved how dexter and miguel try to outwit each other but miguel getting skinner involved not predictable-i didn't even know he knew him.

Reply 35#35 gyki98's post

Well now he's dead

Season finale

Wow everything tied up well dexter still hasn't got caught i can't wait for next season but i honestly don't know what they are going to do

Dexter Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers might be included)

Well I'm excited and it been leaked today on the internet

Source

Season 4 ep 1

Well dexter doesn't disappoint i forgot how graphic the violence on this show is but wow it's worth the wait but dexter is losing his touch . I'm not going tell you what happen but i discuss it without revealing anything but i like  the surprise relationship i figured they had chemistry but i never thought they would act on it but comic relief was funny in elevator. it leaves you wanting more i can't wait few more weeks for next episode . What a clif-hanger

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

I really hope 2nd episode get leaked

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well serves us right for watching the the pre-air version

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

i don't blame you I'm surprised today update is so late

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-5-2009 11:01  
I got fed up of waiting and it was a great episode except for where the body turned up
It was a great episode but i actually like where he hide the body in plain sight

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

yes what a way disguise himself and that reporter playing that cop you notice how she pump him for information.

Episode 4

Well this great episode dexter almost meet his match with cop i mean that first time a victim went after dexter and she did very good job at trying shake him up. The ending with deb was so unexpected .

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well yeah he's a bold killer with 30 years experience he was about get caught and he knew he had take Lundi out

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

the problem is he has no reputation of using a gun it's too messy. in his 30 years killing people he has never used a gun ?.

Dexter 4x05

good episode Rita finding out about dexter apartment and it look like she doesn't trust him but ending with the trinity killer came up with a surprise he has a family and look like more to him that meets the eye.

if i had a hammer

Wow dexter learn how be a serial killer and a good husband but the ending with Rita giving dexter his own space and padlock was funny because the look he had at end was priceless

Thread