Thread
Printable Version

Are We There Yet Season 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

3x17 The Lemon Squeeze Episode

Gigi suggest to sort out their problems was amusing as it didn't work for her when she tried

3x18 The Mother's-in-Law Episode

Nick giving Suzanne's Mother a hard time was sad as he didn't know their 40 year marriage was on the rocks

3x19 The Tit for Tat Episode

Martin liking the new woman at Nick's station was amusing as she thinks he's gay and Suzanne taking matters into her own hands to save his job was impressive

3x20 The Quarantine Episode

Trust Marilyn to bring back a dangerous flu from her trip to Mexico but going stir crazy while the whole family must stay inside the house under quarantine was amusing

3x21 The V.I.P. Tickets Episode

Suzanne making a big fuss about who Nick invited when he got exclusive sporting event tickets was amusing and I'm surprised the kids won the radio contest but being disqualified because Nick works for their sister station was crazy

3x22 The Lindsey Dances Episode

Lindsey trying to get a part in a dance video was interesting and the teacher giving her a hard time disappointing but at leased she was offered a part as the singers girlfriend which was amusing as he was only 9 years old

3x23 The Career Day Episode

You just knew Nick doing career day would have consequences but how ironic the teacher got her job because she knew someone and Martin getting another girl to help launch his was was amusing

3x24 The House Sitter's Episode

With the house sitter getting in all their business who needs enemies but getting their own back was amusing

3x25 The Nick Gets Promoted Episode

You just knew that Nick being co-host would be interesting but the presenter not being able to report the sports news without the prompter was just bizarre

3x26 The Big Loan Episode

Trust Marilyn to ask Nick to read her text message that just happened to be from Suzanne about his surprise birthday present but at leased he only knows about the money and not what the money is for

3x27 The Family Portrait Episode

The lengths the photographer went too for the family photo was ridiculous but the make-up he put on Marilyn was amusing

3x28 The Nick Hosts a Telethon Episode

The kids helping on the phone lines was amusing especially as Lindsey was only doing it for her community service but her talking more on her mobile than on the charity calls was predictable

3x29 The Nick Gets an Assistant Episode

Nick's new assistant, Toby was a little strange and after all the trouble the kids went too for Marilyn to make the brownie Suzanne had to sneeze on them

3x30 The Silent Treatment Episode

Kevin trying to chat to his first crush was amusing but it looks like she is more interested in Nick, Suzanne and Nick giving each other the silent treatment was interesting especially when Lindsey was only interested in them making up so she can go on a trip

3x31 The Kwandanegaba Children's Fund Episode

Nick asking the the kid to get involved in a charity was nice but trust them to get involved with one that was dodgy

3x32 The Blockbuster Movie Episode

The kids tricking Marilyn into letting them see the movie their parents said they couldn't was amusing but they should of known they would get caught

3x33 The Pocket Dial Episode

Who would of thought there was a pocket dial etiquette but if he didn't like what they were talking about he should of hung up but getting his own back I thought would cause more trouble but doing it on voice mail was stupid

3x34 The Secret Episode

Nick getting the interview he was after thanks to Gigi but not telling her he was seeing another woman until after the interview was a bad idea but I cant believe it was his sister

3x35 The Life Insurance Episode

I cant believe the life insurance guy was so rude by keep answering his phone while in a meeting

3x36 The Thanksgiving Episode

I cant believe Suzanne forgot the turkey considering all the families were coming for Thanksgiving and Nick should of known he couldn't get one on the day except from some dodgy guy

Thread