Thread
Printable Version

Are We There Yet Season 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x15 The First .45 Episode

It's hard to believe Suzanne keeps a gun in her draws but Kevin had a point she did ask him to go into her draw for a purse but using the gun to stop Lindsey from filming them was amusing

2x16 The Take Your Kids to Work Day Episode

Nick trying to teach Kevin how to dance was and Lindsey thinking she might have an older brother thanks to one of her moms friends was amusing

Is it just me but what happened 2x17 - 18

2x19 The Disney Episode

Nice episode but Nick and Anthony Anderson golf challenge was amusing

2x20 The Salsa Episode

Kevin teaching Lindsey how to manipulate her dad to buy her a new watch was amusing and Gigi with the Salsa instructor was great

2x17 The Fall of Troy Episode

Suzanne making a big deal out of Lindsey's underwear was amusing and Kevin punching a kid at school was out of character but the instigator's was funny

2x18 The Pole Dance Episode

Suzanne attempting to pole dance for Nick in exchange for a pair of shoes was amusing but her first lesson after her Internet search was priceless

2x21 The Nick Gets Jealous Episode

I loved the coded phone call in the office But I'm not surprised Nick was jealous after she stood him up for Ray but she did the right thing by walking out after he tried it on

2x22 The Test Taker Episode

Kevin was a great hustler by negotiation $80 for doing Franco's test and the extra $50 was nice but you knew it would backfire sooner or later but Nick taking the $80 was amusing

2x23 The Compatibility Test Episode

Another guest appearance from Charlie Murphy who has also been in the last two episodes of Love That Girl! but Suzanne and Nick were having compatibility issues after she meet relationship expert Dr. Harvey Cleveland which was amusing

2x24 The Good Cop, Bad Cop Episode

Martin's new girlfriend looked really good for her age but the other making fun of him was funny and swapping the good cop bad cop role was amusing but catching Lindsey lying was great

2x25 The Mr. Almost Episode

Nick's college friend using him to get Deion Sanders to promote his new energy drink by offering him 10% and then reducing it to 5% turned out amusing when you seen the side affects

2x26 The Play Date Episode

Lindsey and Kevin's reaction to their mom saying shes not there for the next two days was great but Suzanne using the words on Nick after he made a sarcastic comment was funny

2x27 The Lindasy Gets High Episode

It took a while to figure out that everyone was acting crazy because Lindsey was high but Jerry Springer was a nice touch

2x28 The Liar, Liar Episode

Everyone telling the truth was amusing but Lindsey's backfire when she was trying to get a prom date but at leased Suzanne found out about her chili

2x29 The Fight Party Episode

The kids grandmother was a little over the top when she was looking after them by making them wear scrubs and covering all the furniture and Nick arguing over the fight and the book club was stupid

2x30 The Nick's Kid Episode

It was obvious Suzanne was going to put two and two together when Kevin's new friend Nathan's mother said she was Nick's old fling but everyone hiding in the cafe when Nick asked her who his father is was funny

2x31 The Kevin Gets a Commercial Episode

I thought Nick had ruined Kevin's commercial when his phone rang but he did it all by himself by not knowing his lines and Martin was behaving like a dog on heat but turning her down after all the chasing was funny and Lindsey's fake ankle injury was priceless

2x32 The Suzanne's Surprise Party Episode

I can't believe Nick thought he could get away with spoiling Suzanne own party so he could throw her a surprise Party himself but her getting drunk was amusing

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

how many episode per season?

For a comedy it's quite high

Thread