Thread
Printable Version

Are We There Yet Season 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 spratt89's post

Kevin's rat on the loose and chewing through the wifi cable was amusing but not wanting her daughter to turn out like the named white women was politically wrong because if the that conversation was said by a white person about a black person there would of been a lot of complaints

Reply 14#14 spratt89's post

Suzanne calling the kids the Taliban when the threatened to mess up the house was funny

Reply 15#15 spratt89's post

Nick giving Suzanne’s video a virus was cleaver but the video was funny

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

Suzanne's face when she saw Kevin on TV was priceless and the bartering for the signed bat was amusing

Reply 17#17 spratt89's post

Scorpio did look young with her pigtails and I'm liking the scenes of Nick talking to the bobble head as well but Suzanne's line tonight it's on like Donkey Kong and getting the wrong idea about the tennis was funny

Reply 18#18 spratt89's post

That was an amusing get together but the girl from the bank was over the top and overall a good first season

2x01 The Mr. Himdependent Episode

I'm glad they explained to the kids the reason why their dad wants to lower his monthly child support payments

2x02 The We Ain't Going Out Like That Episode

There nothing worse when you try to do something spontaneous and your partner needs more notice but Suzanne's date night and Nick's spontaneous date night both were a disaster but i liked it when they both said it's cool in their high voices

2x03 The Oh No She Di-in't Episode

Suzanne getting jealous all because Sam eat one of Nick's fries i thought was ridiculous until she made it obvious in the restaurant

2x04 The Nick's Manny-Pedi Episode

Suzanne spoiling Nick's night with the guys was amusing especially when she won all their money but Nick getting his own back at the spa was priceless

2x05 The Gold Party Episode

Nick taking Suzanne's wedding ring to teach her a lesson and then found out it was fake but when they both went to the guy to replace the ring it was funny

2x06 The Boy Has Style Episode

I'm glad Nick talked to the stylish boy that Lindsey developed a crush on and she handled it well when he told her he was gay but the mix-ups over Suzanne's package was funny

2x07 The Man and the Bragging Snafu Episode

Trying to enrolling their children in a private school was crazy but the congratulations letter for the waiting list was funny and they over did the line (to die for)

2x08 The Suzanne Theft Auto Episode

Nick's apology to the guy who parks the cars at the restaurant after Lindsey admitted to damaging it herself was amusing

2x09 The Despicable E Episode

Kevin's laundry lesson was amusing but when he said laundry is racist because the colours go together and the whites go together i thought was funny

2x10 The She Got Game Night Episode

Lindsey and her friend getting drunk while playing games was amusing

2x11 The Valentine's Day Episode

That was a impressive bunch of flowers Lindsey got from her father compared to Nick's poor gifts and it looks like Nick was right about Kevin and his card to Mia

2x12 The Parent Teacher Trap Episode

Poor Kevin winning $500 but couldn't tell his parents because he was not supposed to go out and isn't old enough to clam the prize

2x13 The Whose Card Is It Anyway Episode

Nick dropped himself right in it when he said he used gift card Suzanne brought him so when she found it she brought herself a phone but the court case was ridiculously funny

2x14 The Suzanne Gets One-Upped Episode

Suzanne thinking Nick was having an affair after he lied because he wanted to book a surprise belated honeymoon trip was tragic

Thread