120 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Are We There Yet Season 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Are We There Yet Season 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

With the amount of new shows discussion topic on here you would think they could acquire one or two of these shows for viptv site . We have given dozen of choices   . 3 pages of new show topics

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I know, the free chatting thread is turning into the discuss all tv shows not on site thread

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

At least we found a good uses for this forum before it only news topics and occasional shows not on here.

Season 1: Episode 1: The Hyphenated Name Episode

This was a great start for the show, I have to say my favourite scene was when Nick said to Suzanne at bedtime that she looks like Halle Berry during the day and Tyler Perry at night which caused a funny long winded conversation, I loved the scene when Nick and Terrence (Ice Cube from the Are We There Yet Movie who played Nick) had a mini conversation of sorts, I liked the ending to this episode with Nick talking to Kevin & Lindsey while wearing night vision goggles.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-21-2011 03:42 ]

Season 1: Episode 2: The Credit Check Episode

This was a good episode, the scenes of Suzanne wearing those magnifying googles while working was funny, the best thing about this episode was Kevin beating Martin aka Tin-man in an online Tennis match, I absolutely loved the banker/loan guy mainly because of the way he spoke once he was on the phone, I was not overly interested in the whole Nick wanting a new car and Suzanne owing and paying off her $15,000 debt storyline, I found Lindsey a little annoying in this episode but maybe that was just me.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-21-2011 03:42 ]

Reply 5#5 spratt89's post

After he offered to change his name and stop her going to bed was funny, i just hope after getting in to this it doesn't become hard to find like Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns after watching the first season and most of the second i could only find one from the third

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

well so far I have found all of them, plus there are only 10 or 12 episodes a season, and on top of that the show was renewed for 60 episodes which works out at 6 seasons.

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

Yes Ive found them all as well and they are short seasons compared to Meet the Browns last season of 54 episode

Reply 6#6 spratt89's post

The car salesman telling him he could stay in the car as long as he wanted was amusing but the guy in the bank keep answering his phone while with a client was bad manners but his accent was funny and if i owed $15,000 i would like to forget it

Season 1: Episode 3: The Day Off Episode

This was quite a good episode, I liked the way Marilyn Persons kind of bonded with Kevin & Lindsey, the scenes of Suzanne trying to do things on her day off by playing with coins and a broom stick were a little funny to me, the best scene from this episode was when a naked Suzanne surprised Nick in his work office/garage not knowing their were 3 kids in the room, I would love to have a job like Nick's, I thought Suzanne was a bit rude towards Nick after he set up that romantic breakfast for her.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-21-2011 03:41 ]

Season 1: Episode 4: The Soccer Episode

This was a really good episode, I loved the conversations Nick & Kevin had discussing American Football & Soccer/Football, it might only be me but seeing Kevin beat Nick at Madden 11 using just Field Goals and then at a Penalty Shoot-out was funny, I could see the whole Suzanne spying on Lindsey's facebook page ending in disaster but the way we got their was fun to watch, I'm glad Gigi is still getting decent screen time but I wish she was given a decent storyline.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-21-2011 03:41 ]

Season 1: Episode 5: The Rat In The House Episode

I thought this was a pretty good episode, I found that Troy character to be a little weird, I liked the scene of Nick doing his Pimp dance for getting better wireless internet signal strength, I kind of agreed when Suzanne said Gigi was a bad influence but they made up in the end, I loved the scenes of Nick being over paranoid because Kevin's rat was on the loose in the house, It was good to see Terrence (Ice Cube) make a second appearance and continue his flash lightening exits.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-21-2011 03:40 ]

Season 1: Episode 6: The Booty Episode

This was a very good episode, I liked how this episode opened with Suzanne talking to Kevin & Lindsey about their allowance, I wish we had seen Kevin & Lindsey do at least 1 house chore, the scene of Nick being all uncomfortable at the Booty Bar was funny to me, I thought Suzanne was being harsh on Nick considering he did kind of tell the truth, my favourite scene was of Nick, Suzanne, Kevin & Lindsey at Booty Bar, I swear Martin causes Nick to get in trouble with Suzanne most of the time.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-21-2011 03:40 ]

Season 1: Episode 7: The Viral Video Episode

This was a great episode, It was nice to see Suzanne act more relaxed by dancing to that “baby got back song” but boy did that dance in front of a web-cam come back and bite her in the butt, I found Troy's mum Jackie to be rude because she blamed Suzanne of being irresponsible for dancing in her own home when Troy was the one in the wrong for putting the video up on the internet, I thought it was romantic of Nick to give Suzanne’s video a virus but what was funnier was it making the news, I have to admit but I find cat videos on you tube funny too.

Season 1: Episode 8: The Michele Obama Sweater Episode

I really liked this episode, I'm glad that Nick finally mention that Sports Shop he had in the Are We There Yet movie, my favourite scene was when Nick & Lindsey ordered that Michelle Obama Sweater and kept saying BAMN, it seems that Nick is the voice of reason that makes everything better when something bad happens, I really liked the entire sub-plot about Kevin having to pretend to be some poor kid who idolizes everything A-Rod because of something Martin did in the past, the scene of Kevin talking with Candace was funny but what had me in stitches was the look on Suzanne's face when she saw Kevin on TV.

Season 1: Episode 9: The No Nah Nah Episode

This was a brilliant episode, I liked that phone application Nick & Lindsey have even if its not real, I found the scene when Martin brought Scorpio round to meet Nick so they can find out her age funny, I was in hysterics after Suzanne returned home only to hear loud screams and thought Nick was sleeping with Martin, I can honestly say I understand the problem Nick was having, I have not mentioned it so far this season but I am loving the scenes of Nick talking to the bobble head just like the movies.

Season 1: Episode 10: The Get Together Episode

This was a fantastic season finale, It might only of been me but the idea of Terrence having a date actually made me laugh, I swear every time Lisa opened her mouth or did anything it made me laugh and what was up with all the damn potato salad, my favourite scene from this episode and possible the whole season was when Nick stood up to Frank and gave him a tongue lashing of sorts, I also liked how everybody had something bad to say about Frank except for Kevin & Lindsey.

If I ever arranged a get together I would at least say don't turn up until a certain time otherwise your get some stranger turning up at 9am in the morning.

Reply 11#11 spratt89's post

You just knew what was going to happen as soon as the kids got out their camera phones but it was funny

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

I thought Gigi getting angry because he deleted her naked pictures before she could was funny but thing Lindsey's was going all the way soon, who would of thought she was talking about her hair

120 123456
Thread