59 123
Thread
Printable Version

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

Exactly there were probably clues remember when your in high school and your bored so look around and see what other kids are doing if your lucky to catch something no-one else see .

Bad To Worse

Well that priest really was a bit oddball but i really thought he killed his wife but the kid being responsible was a surprise. Adam case was a shock guilty on all 5 counts was sad.

The Rematch

Well not much of rematch was it since Harry won again. The women want divorce her cynical husband wasn't a surprise after hearing the same jokes for 40 years I am surprised she didn't ask for one sooner

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well he did say there were his first clients so i think he owes them

American Girl

Tough episode with girl who has been illegally adopted i still can't believe that there's one child policy still exist . Harry getting fined for driving none American vehicle was ridiculous but she won that case.

Reply 31#31 arksongbird80's post

You got like  David E kelly (creator of this and other legal shows like Boston legal and ally mcbeal) he's very good at doing these type of stories.

Insanity

The shooter case was good but i was expecting guilty verdict but her closing was good.

Head Games

Well I have to say this show doesn't interest me anymore it become rather average i miss the old place where they worked.

Purple Hearts

Well that risky move with the mother who killed her baby by accident but i liked         Purple Hearts case which was nice

Gorilla My Dreams

Well of all cases they had this one really take the monkey but you just knew they lose lose the Gorilla case and for wonderwomen case well i think it best thing for her consider she was taking law into her own hands

New Kidney on the Block

Well the twin case was sad since both of them got guilty verdict when only one was them was responsible. The second case kidney was sad but judge made the right decision because she was right why should rich benefit while poor suffer?.

Reply 45#45 arksongbird80's post

The ruling was in general if it was other way poor person needing kidney and couldn't afford it it wouldn't be fair since rich person could buy the kidney while poor person couldn't in same situation leading to unequal balance in system. This way waiting list is fair system no matter whether person is rich or poor it makes no diffrence

Les Horribles

Well that girl disability was kind of disturbing but i am curious whether it was real or fake ?.

Search and Seize

Well some good cases i didn't know police could have that sort of technology but Harry's argument about privacy were quite good. . As for kid who has a job he was lucky but i can understand why parent want him to go to college but job market is tough for those people who actually have college degree most of them are unemployed or doing job there are overqualified for which is shame.

The Lying Game

This episode should be added soon and it was good episode and what a amusing way to get back at Chunhua . Shame she had no idea what to do .

Breaking Points

Well at the end was i mistaken but has Harry firm just become bigger with those two lawyer firms combine ?

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Yeah she really is growing on me too

Reply 66#66 spratt89's post

Had good run not too disappointed

The Whole Truth

Well i liked the fact that jury still got same verdict after full evidence was revealed

59 123
Thread