Thread
Printable Version

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Talk about 3 degrees of separation

The Fragile Beast

Well come on who thought it would a bad idea to go to a basement where a man keep his wife lock up i saw coming i was surprised he let them out in the end.

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

He wouldn't of known if he wasn't in same restaurant as them

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

What an odd title for the episode and fact Adam didn't know she was a man when she walking in was amusing trust Jenna to point that out

With Friends Like These

Well DA have mental breakdown after verdict was amusing but Harry giving him advice about compromise was great

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Well it difficult she was with him for 4 years so there some feelings between them

Reply 50#50 arksongbird80's post

Well i agree Britney Snow's character is annoying but she playing dizzy blonde remember  so she has act that way but what she said about training him was awful no guy wants to be compared to a dog.

Reply 52#52 arksongbird80's post

I like the fact she was upfront about it, most women do it secretly

Last Dance

This really was great episode i liked that the cast has increased with introduction of Josh Peyton and that other DA. She really great I loved her in the practice.

Adam and Rachel these two really are surprise but finding out Racheal is engaged was surprising but than finding out she's the one propose was interesting. i thought men are suppose propose to women?.

Reply 55#55 arksongbird80's post

I didn't even know it was a season finale   but i really hope this get renewed . It nice this has now been added on viptv site

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Well it was the season finale -see the negative review

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/04/05/harrys-law-season-finale/

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

I actually like it Josh going crazy

Harry's Law' renewed by NBC

Harry's Law, which stars About Schmidt actress Kathy Bates as lawyer Harriet 'Harry' Korn, has also apparently been renewed for a second season.

Source

Harry's Law Sneak Peek Season 2 premiere Alfred Molina

Nice to see Law and order he can play the other side

Harry's Law Kathy Bates Season 2 Extended Promo

it was a great clif hanger

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

As soon as they heard the word gun they do that all suspects.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes the case seems to drag a bit i am hoping next episode would be the conclusion.

Reply 13#13 arksongbird80's post

Yes the daughter was great surprise but i suppose the fun stuff is coming later on.

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

Yes they did but no one said anything until the blog pointed it out.

Thread