Thread
Printable Version

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 11#11 bala's post

well it's kind of looking like they will, but Harry has a good influence on him and I think he will change (which is a good thing for him, but maybe a bad think for the show since he's actually kind of funny to watch)

Reply 13#13 bala's post

well yeah that too I don't know what I would have done if someone started calling me names like that. I think it's impressive that Adam didn't do anything. I would have started yelling back or defending myself or something like that. But it was funny and he kind of made himself look like a fool
Also calling Adam rude, not realising that he is worse is great.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I liked Malcolm for the mediation since it was clear that Harriet was asking to much off them and didn't try to understand them. However, she did have a good suggestion with the waponsfree debat and the horn was funny.
I liked that in the end the kid 'only' got beaten up for leaving the gang and Harry not understanding why he was greatfull showed once again that she didn't try to understand the gangs.

About epi:
I liked the kid who was a doctor and he was right about not asking questions cause if you do in that kind of neighbourhood you'll probably end up death (this is based on tvshows and not on reality since I don't know a thing about that) But he did the right thing and the donor being the copkiller was sad.
The end looked a lot like an ending of leverage though, anyone else notice that?
btw: the shooter of Louis hasn't been cought, will that be a follow-up story?

Reply 5#5 arksongbird80's post

Actually I didn't like it. It was too different to the ending last season, no explination for the change and nothing actually happened. And a judge must see through the tricks of the DA...

I have stopped watching. I'm just not happy with this season. Too bad, cause last season was pretty good.

Thread