59 123
Thread
Printable Version

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 05:38 ]

Pilot

Well how bad must your day be to be fired ,have a guy fall on you and get hit by a car but somehow she's fine and the guy who fell on her she represent but he got suspended sentence and guy who hit her with his car decides to work for her.

This really is a great start to a show but the ending those criminals asking her patent on car door opener for criminal purpose really took the biscuit.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes that was funny,  the way he said it was great it took a few seconds figure it out

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

She is the assistant to Harry

Heat of Passion

Just when you think they couldn't top the first episode they did with this episode. It's sad that an elderly women was forced commit armed robbery because she couldn't afford to to eat. The laundry mat case was great 1 child policy was surprise it got move up to higher court was great result.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

At least she was nice enough to welcome them to the neighbourhood .

Episode 3

Average episode it look like that annoying lawyer is actually go to stay around become some sort enemy/alliance with Harry i just hope they don't hook up

Reply 12#12 kellemanske's post

I think he will take time calling that  young lawyer a prep squeak was rather funny to hear

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Thanks to Harry but shame he's not exactly free one parole violation back in jail

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

David E.Kelly is quite good at creating character like that if you watched one last of his show you can see how great he is at creating characters. Boston Legal really was suppose be his last show but missed doing legal shows so he created this one.

Another great episode i can't believe they got a settlement out fast food case. Well beat up the guy who attack that women was good but he got warning from lawyers

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

yeah but it's still considered assault

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes but i was surprised at how good he was at taking justice

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

Yeah i suppose he does,  she paided him to protect people in his community.

A Day In The Life

Well harry find out her client guilty wanting resign from case and judge didn't let her so she decided tank the case which consequence on her legal licence. I love the cake but firework candle was great ending

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Harry didn't realise that she put all her employees at risk by that decision.

Bangers in the House

Well maybe Kate from fairly legal could done a better job at mediate but Malcolm did a good job mediate the gang war

Reply 30#30 kellemanske's post

Yes that was nice

American Dreams

Well i knew as soon as we saw the sister i knew she was the boss once the lawyer told them there after the boss it's the rule of tv. I really felt bad for four albinos seeking asylum in the U.S. .I really feel sorry for Malcolm but at least she came back to ay she's sorry.

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

I suppose they will be later on follow up episode you allow some unresolved story-lines keep the show going otherwise why would people watch it.

59 123
Thread