Thread
Printable Version

4th anniversary of Friendvista

4th anniversary of Friendvista

Well i think today is the 4th Friendvista Anniversary

Reply 1#1 bala's post

The first registered member was four years ago today so happy anniversary to the creators of Friendvista

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Usually admin tell us and make a big deal about it They must be busy

Reply 3#3 bala's post

They have forgot about use since the launch of TVfull but I'm just hopping the don't close it down

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's hard when no information is being told to us about future of this site still curious find out what first new show will be added in 2011 my guess will be The Cape or Off the Map.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

don't forget the shows from last year not yet added, the first show to be added in 2011 could be anything.

Reply 6#6 spratt89's post

I suppose your right but they always seem to go for the popular ones . It's nice that we can express our opinion in a nice way i used remember the old days where member got angry when new show didn't get added we complained, it's nice come to the point that now we just wait for new shows to get added it's not question if new shows get added it's question when. Because VIPTV site has survived 4 years the reputation for speaks for itself and has earn respect of me as member to wait for new shows to get added.. [ Last edited by bala at 1-13-2011 16:51 ]

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It would be nice to have something from the top of the red list in the suggestion thread

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeah it would be but i hate we have to be patient regarding new shows-i am not patient person even through we can find the new show elsewhere i rather it be here rather search for them.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Unless they add something from the red list we have probably seen the rest

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well Happy Anniversary.. And there are so many shows that I have still not caught upto (wish, I had the time) it doesn't matter much to me, hope you both get you wish though. And i hope this doesn't go away.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

YAAAY Happy Anniversery. Happy to say I've been here almost that long. Haha.

Happy Anniversary, VIPs!

a belated happy birthday friendvista and all of its faithful members
always repect peoples opinions

Anniversary

It's now been four years today since i joined this site who would of thought it
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +10 Happy 4th Anniversary Jim !! 9-22-2011 13:15

anniversary

Sept 7th was my 4yr Anniversary!
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +10 Happy Belated 4th Anniversary Arksong!! 9-22-2011 13:15
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Congratulations to Codebreaker & arksongbird80 on being with the site for 4 years now, many more years to come hopefully.

Reply 17#17 spratt89's post

Yeah i am impressed this site has lasted 4 years when i joined i thought it would shut down within a year how wrong i was.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Always a good thing to be prooven wrong about a happy subject!!! Don'tcha think Bala??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread