Thread
Printable Version

Let's Stay Together (BET) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x06 Sickness Protection Program

Jamal needs to watch his back because it look like his boss is going to make a move on his girl and Charles with his man flu was amusing but getting his mother to take care of him and then Stacy was priceless

2x07 Puppy Love

Troy making a move on Tasha after he sent Jamal out of town on a business trip was terrible but at leased Jamal got him to pay and why Stacey would dog sit again after what happened last time was crazy

2x08 Family Business

Charles trying to bribe the judge with flowers was stupid but blaming Jamal for loosing the first case was uncalled for considering the video he found and got the case reversed

2x09 Marriage Without Borders

Trying to manipulate Stacy when she contemplates traveling overseas almost backfired because they were trying to manipulate each other

2x10 2 Fast 2 furious

I had a feeling that Crystal offering to film a commercial for Charles's company was to good to be true

2x11 Fear Factor

Tasha taking advantage of Crystal's sorority sisters was cruel and Stacy disabling their alarm wasn't a good idea

2x12 The Choice Is Yours

Crystal juggling dating two men was bound to backfire but sending a text the the wrong guy was amusing

2x13 The Good the Bad and the Comedically Ugly

How ironic that the guys stag do was as as bad as the girls hen do with the guys strippers having one pregnant and the other one old but the girls having a manicure with a harp was like heaven

2x14 An Even More Indecent Proposal

Tasha and Jamal making out in the men's changing room was amusing but I cant believe they had security cameras in there and who Charles mother, Delores was dating was great but not for Charles

2x15 Inspect Me, Insepct Me Not

Tasha saying Jamal has a old man's disease when gets high blood pressure was crazy and Charles attempting to score a permit by flirting with the inspector almost worked

2x16 Leave Me Alone

As soon as Jamal put his wedding ring on the table while changing the nappies I knew it would disappear but I didn't think it was Emma that swallowed it, Stacy telling Charles to go upstairs and play with himself was priceless

2x17 The Apprentice

Kita putting the strangle hold on the robbery was impressive and I thought Stacy did the right thing by firing Charles friend when he wouldn't do it at first

2x18 Beauty and the Birthday

Stacy was no help when Charles was searching for a birthday gift for her but he should of brought socks as a joke instead of the naked photo and Tasha's new client giving her a makeover because she looked like the woman who stole her husband was interesting considering how she looked out of work

2x19 Owners, Players and Thieves

Charles refusing to sell his bachelor pad until Stacy put his name on her home was sneaky and Kita flirting for tips was bound to upset the other staff

2x20 No Wedding and a Funeral

Stacy getting up to make a speech at the funeral of Charles uncle when she didn't know the guy was embarrassing but getting jealous of Connie was amusing

2x21 Creepers

Stacy being jealous when Charles helps Connie with some home repairs was predictable but winding up on a hidden-camera reality series because her husband thought she was cheating was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-10-2012 13:25 ]

2x22 Wait. What

Crystal moving into her boyfriend home was nice until she found out he has a boyfriend of his own who also has a key to his place and you just knew Charles tying to keep Stacy from seeing him on the hidden-camera reality show would backfire

3x01 See, What Had Happened Was...

Crystal being offered the part to be pretend girlfriend for her gay boyfriend was an interesting proposal and renegotiating the contract was turned out to be a good deal but Stacy confronting Charles's ex after the hidden-camera reality show was a disappointment

3x02 Hot Junk

Stacy reaching out to a marriage counsellor was amusing as they were having a dry spell in the bedroom

3x03 The Need for Speed

I cant believe after the fuss Stacy made about the motorbike Charles brought that she was the one to crash it

Thread