Thread
Printable Version

Lights Out Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

He was lucky in the car accident but his brother letting him use his car was crazy and that news reporter was starting to be a hand full

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Did the brother know about his double vision?

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Wasn't the fact he covered up the accident enough and after what the doctor said he knew

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well i just thought he covering up because that was his job ?

Crossroads

Well he was very lucky in that fight only lasted 2 rounds but i think his dad is right and glad he gave him ultimatum regarding his next fight.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

He was lucky to pass the eye test and using water to increase his wait was crafty but i feel sorry for Daniella having to keep her dad's secret, what a come back in round 2 after the dirty fighting in round 1

Head Games

Well look like the new coach is bit head case but i suppose he needs to take the risk.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Ava pulling the knife on Ed thinking the worst of him was amusing but Ed's different style of training should be interesting

Infight

Well that's going to put him back few week recover from getting cut

Reply 29#29 bala's post

It was only a matter of time before Ed would comes between Lights and his family but trust his brother to stab him

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

That will make the fight more difficult he really can't get a break i almost feel sorry for him

Cut Men

Well he got rematch after that punch up but Brennan dating Light's sister was intresting revelation.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I liked the way Light's waited for him to throw the first punch but the kids watching on the computer was amusing

Rainmaker

Well that was smart move using other boxer to beat up the congressman when it look like it was Lights.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

That was sad about the former champ, Jerry "The Rainmaker" Raynes and the councilman trying to get Lights on tape about the cake box full of cash from Brennan was a dirty trick but getting Jerry to shut him up was a clever move

FX Cancels 'Lights Out' After One Season

FX has decided not to renew freshman boxing drama Lights Out for a second season. Lights Out was one of the most critically praised new series this season, punctuated by a breakout performance by Holt McCallany as the title character, a washed-out former heavyweight champion looking for a comeback. But, just like with FX's now-defunct drama Terriers last fall, Lights Out never found traction in the ratings, leading to FX's decision to cancel it after one season. It premiered in January with 1.5 million viewers, 793,000 of them in the adults 18-49 demographic, and slipped even further throughout its run. The final two episodes of Lights Out will air as scheduled March 29 and April 5 in the series' Tuesday 10 PM time period.

Source

Reply 36#36 spratt89's post

Well it was great while it lasted i am not surprised i just hope they end the season 1 episode without clifhanger.

Sucker Punch

Well meeting his mother was sad the fact that she only returned for the money.   .What is Brennan playing at ?  what does mean by Barry will be gone?-Is he planning on killing him?

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I'm glad he figured out what his mother was up to and breaking his hand was the icing on the cake but was the black eye fake considering he was in pain from one broken hand and $20'000 was rather generous

War

Well it was obvious who was going win since the show is about him but i figured what would happen at end with him forgetting where he was

Thread