Thread
Printable Version

Off The Map Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 kellemanske's post

yeah remember the reason for that medicine was stolen and need re-ordered , they received the medicine the next day delivered to clinic

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Yes, I remember that, but then I don't understand why she needed to get that kid so quickly to the hospital. I thought she would have needed something more difficult. But I'm probably overthinking it

It's a Leaf

Well another good episode Mina cutting that baby cord had life changing lesson for her but seeing her in dress was amusing since no-one else at party came casual. The mine explosion was good i am glad they managed rescue everyone and glad doctor eye sight was temporary blindness

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Mina cutting that baby cord by mistake is one mistake she wont do again but at leased she used the knife and Lily using the radio feedback to find Cole was clever

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

What a responsibility for a stranger baby

And then to find out that the sister let her cut the cord because she didn't want the responsibility herself.
But they were drunk and stupid in the end!!!

There's Nothing To Fix

Well an amusing start to the episode and it does look new doctor starting to become great doctor I mean giving your own blood to save a patient is amazing. We have another risking her life to save a teenager in the river almost drowned. It's sad that mother didn't want that child she was planning to adopt because it has leukaemia  .

it wasn't because the kid had leukaemia, she just didn't want to have kids. She just didn't have the nerves to tell her husband before.
I loved the ending with brennan crying and I kind of saw it coming that he would join his girl to NY. but I'm also surprised that he is able to leave the clinic for a week.
Mina and the pizza guy was funny and her not having the last word because he died was a little tragic.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

That was a shame about the teenager but Lily did all she could to try and save him and that's dedication using his own blood to save the guy

I'm Home

Wow another good episode but she really had no choice but resign being doctor after collapse but she can still treat patient so i don't know why she walking away.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Taking the woman prisoner to see Hugo was a nice gesture and trust her to escape before he came out of the coma but she did the right thing in coming back before she was missed, Lily learning more about Mateo by treating his mother was interesting

Everything's As It Should Be

Well illegal transplant for money i had a feeling as soon as he offer transplant i know something dodgy .

Reply 52#52 bala's post

The girls hesitation to filling out the forms was a giveaway but what a waist of her organ

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yeah but these things happen all time in the jungle

I wish they add this to viptv site

Hold on Tight

I can't believe he fired Mina and Lilly help coca farm was surprised i am feel that she going arrested

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I think that the guy can't think straight anymore. Clark was right giving away the power of attorny cause if she would have been on life support, he wouldn't be able to shut it down. But firing Mina was wrong and I think he will understand that eventually, he was just so upset because she had almost died and all.
And I kind of saw it coming that Brennan would help him with the harvest after the couple. But they really have to see that they don't exaggerate it. In every episode they have this 'extreme' case that gives a message and Brennan just applies it to her life. It's kind of annoying.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

That was one hell of a paragliding accident and Mina getting sacked after she was forced to take control of Ryan's care was uncalled for but who would of thought the battery from the doll would help save her life

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

That was some quick thinking

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I bet the little girl wasn't happy

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

She had no idea what was going on

Thread