24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Retired at 35 Season 1 - 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Retired at 35 Season 1 - 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Retired at 35, starring esteemed actor George Segal, is a TV Land original and is the networks second venture into scripted comedy -- along with Hot in Cleveland. Successful young businessman David (Johnathan McClain) decides to leave the rat race of New York City behind and move into his parents' (George Segal and Jessica Walter) Florida retirement home to reconnect with them, re-evaluate his life and live the dream of retirement that so many are working toward.Chris Case (Reba, Spin City) is the writer for Retired at 35 and serves as executive producer along with Michael Hanel and Mindy Schultheis (Rita Rocks, Reba, Titus).?Recently seen on the popular HBO series Entourage and in ABCs Pushing Daisies, Segal starred for seven seasons as Jack Gallo in the NBC ensemble comedy Just Shoot Me. On the big screen, he was an Oscar nominee for Whos Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. He also starred on Broadway in "Art," "Rattle of a Simple Man" and "Gideon."

http://www.tvland.com/shows/retired-at-35

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-4-2012 08:52 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

You are making VIPTV site look bad with amount new shows you are finding.

Are you planning new show stanley had added this morning (Republic Of Doyle?)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I'm going to give that a miss for now because i have downloaded 14 seasons of Silent Witness

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

With show large season it would better wait for them get added viptv site.

1x01 Pilot

It took a while to get going but David getting a date for his dad and then sleeping with her himself was amusing

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes it was amusing but i don't think i will watch rest of the series.

1x02 Hit It and Quit It

David trying to get his mom and dad back together was amusing but all his dad wanted was hit it and quit it with the ladies

1x03 Rocket Man

David was like a kid when he found out he was an astronaut but calling him dad by mistake was amusing

1x04 David's Room

David should of made the most of his mom and dad fighting over him with great gifts

1x05 Matchmakers

David turning his dad into a geriatric pimp was amusing but not telling him about the money was priceless

1x06 Stuck in the Meddle

David lying to his mother about how well his blind date went backfired when their mothers got together but his dad telling Jessica about her car made thing complicated with both girls together and then left together was funny

1x07 Gate Gate

David's parents going head-to-head for the neighborhood board seat and take dirty politics to another level which was amusing

1x08 The Tell-Tale Cart

David taking the blame for hitting his mother with the golf cart was never going to last and David's date with Jessica was a disaster

1x09 Workin Man

Alan paying for David's job was amusing but his mother set up the sale which was priceless and i would of liked to of seen the photo of the 14th hole

1x10 Secrets and Lies

I loved that Elaine got the wrong idea about the bracelet that Susan asked Alan to fixed but both of them saying it just happened when Elaine asked was funny and nice place to finish the first season

2x01 Up North

Their mother pretending she is dating another man after she found out they had both slept with Susan last season was amusing

2x02 The Dates

You just knew David and Amy trying to live together wouldn't last long but after only three days was quick but arguing like their parents was amusing and Alan arranging the better date was nice

2x03 Poker Face

Elaine and Alan pretending to like stuff was interesting but her being the perfect wife while she said there is no such thing as a perfect husband was priceless

2x04 The Grifters

David's new love interest was interesting but I'm not surprised that Elaine and Alan were suspicious of her after how they first meet and after their first date but how they changed their minds after seeing her daughter was priceless

2x05 My Dinner With Alan

Amy dropped a clanger allowing Jared to be himself at dinner and now Alan treats him like a son which didn't go down well with her and how Elaine got Alan to break the lamp was amusing

24 12
Thread