Thread
Printable Version

The Cape Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I rather looking forward to this.  Should be interesting.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Okay. I had to work tonight and tomorrow when they show an encore of the Premier.  Anyone know where I can find it online??  Please PM me the answer.  Hopefully VIP will add it.,...Until then...

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I completely agree this is very eye's only from Dark Angel.  Wow.  I thought it seemed familiar.

I actually kinda enjoyed the show.  It's very predictable, but easy to watch.  I'm not getting why he can't tell his family he's alive and make them understand he's under the grid.     That sucks so much for the family.

NBC Reduces The Cape Episode Order

NBC has cut the initial episode order for The Cape down from 13 episodes to 10, TVGuide.com confirmed.

News is not too surprising: Ratings for the superhero drama have fallen steadily since the show's premiere in January. Monday's episode drew 5.3 million viewers, down from the previous week's 5.7 million, and two-hour premiere's 8.4 million.

Ratings: The Cape continues downward trajectory

A rep for the show says NBC plans to air the remaining episodes as scheduled.

The Cape stars David Lyons as Vince Faraday, an honest police detective who turns into a caped vigilante after he is framed for a murder he didn't commit. Keith David, Summer Glau and James Frain also star in the series.

Source

Thread