Thread
Printable Version

The Cape Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes this was good episode for change cape had work with Chess to save the train was twist of fate that was best thing about this episode, everything else was background.

"NEW" THE CAPE EP. 1.05 "DICE PROMO"

I hope they don't make this a habit

"NEW" THE CAPE EP. 1.05 DICE "4 SNEAK PEEKS"

Dice

Well learning to walk a tight rope in 2 days but i still don't get why he couldn't use the cape to fly across using the a wire wouldn't been so much easier. Dice really was smart didn't this feel like a rip off fringe episode man who make accident happening with a pencil?

"NEW" THE CAPE EP. 1.06 "GOGGLES AND HICKS PROMO"

Reply 24#24 bala's post

How ironic the guy he hats the most he now has to save but the first time he fell of the tight rope was funny he should of held her hips tighter

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

He save him in pervious episode with train

I just hope it doesn't become a habit

NBC Reduces The Cape Episode Order

NBC has cut the initial episode order for The Cape down from 13 episodes to 10, TVGuide.com confirmed.

News is not too surprising: Ratings for the superhero drama have fallen steadily since the show's premiere in January. Monday's episode drew 5.3 million viewers, down from the previous week's 5.7 million, and two-hour premiere's 8.4 million.

Ratings: The Cape continues downward trajectory

A rep for the show says NBC plans to air the remaining episodes as scheduled.

The Cape stars David Lyons as Vince Faraday, an honest police detective who turns into a caped vigilante after he is framed for a murder he didn't commit. Keith David, Summer Glau and James Frain also star in the series.

Source
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

GOGGLES AND HICKS

Well this was a good episode even when the cape take a day off trouble seem find him

NEW" THE CAPE EP. 1.07 "THE LICH

Reply 29#29 bala's post

That has to be the stupidest line ever (where are you Hicks) considering he had the monitor in front of him, he at the end of The Cape's fist or is Goggles totally blind

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well his glasses are rather thick but hit team they were rather good. If we look at this show there are a few stupid lines in the show

1x07 The Lich (1)

Average episode until what looked like a trap for Vince and then Orwell getting tricked by The Lich

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

That was interesting twist at the end can't wait for part 2

1x08 The Lich (2)

Well nice conclusion but it was very strange episode but at least it confirmed who her father is which i suspected from the start

Reply 35#35 bala's post

It's a good job Trip was able to convince his mom to help the cap and was that Orwell's father or just an hallucination

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

That is orwell's father they hinted at that earlier on in the episodes.

Razer

Well look Owell MIA i don't blame her she really was messed up in the pervious episode it will take time for her to recover

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Vince trying to take Razer the assassin's place to destroy Scale's operation from within almost backfired but for Max's help and that was a close call for Dana and Trip in the middle of the gun battle

NBC notes that the final episode of The Cape will be viewable online only. No word on the geographic restrictions on that viewing.

Source

Thread