31 12
Thread
Printable Version

18 to Life (CBS Canada)

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yeah women had complete set of code but both of them getting in trouble with their other half was great

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well I can't believe Tara and Jessie competing at the art of flirtation that was stupid   . I like who the surprise judge was   . The my bad situation was amusing

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

That was ridiculous all of that just to get rid of a painting

Sleepless in the Attic

When Phil's school pal Serena bikes into town with for a surprise visit, she has an unusual request and what a funny request to ask his wife. Tom and Jesse temporary separation was concerning Tom because they couldn't get a goodnight sleep. Tom sneaking into Jesse's bedroom share bed with her dad was amusing.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

What a great way for her to control him for such a long time without him knowing

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Wow why would keep it for that long

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Well the Deer incident was funny

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

That gate was blessing in disguise but using their bathroom was evade on personal space

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yeah i don't mind since normal show are back in april- The new show i desperate to watch is body of proof which has messed around since last year

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

i found it amusing that marriage was invalid   it also amusing how close the family got thanks jessie and tom getting married. gay message situation was amusing.

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

it hasn't been renewed?

31 12
Thread