Reply 22#22 bala's post

Ive had a busy day so i still have five to watch

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

i see you managed get old  forum avatar back

Reply 24#24 bala's post

It took about 10 attempts

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-4-2011 10:59  
Tom and Jessie counting their past sexual partners backfired after Tom lied about one who happens to have a son named Tommy as one of his past girlfriend
Yes but i am surprised they didn't know each other number since there know each other for a long time

2x02 - 15 Minutes of Shame

As soon as Jessie said who says no to a proposal and Tom saying about marking his territory you knew would backfire

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes but he did say he should her videos on youtube

That pink top he was wearing the end didn't look great on him.

2x03 Part Time Lovers

Wearing the wrong name tag after their romp it the stockroom was amusing but Tom is not happy about Jessie being his boss and I'm glad she didn't have to fire him for what she did

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it's never a good idea work work with your wife

2x04 I Do and I Don't

Phil's joke marriage proposal almost backfired but that was a short marriage and i didn't know the girl code top everything

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yeah women had complete set of code but both of them getting in trouble with their other half was great

2x05 Overcooked

Tara and Jessie competing at the art of flirtation was amusing and Tom thinking he could one-up his mother in the art of cooking at the family diner table would have never of worked

2x06 Family Portrait

I cant believe Tom lost their sex tape but the fake break in backfired when Tom thought his sex tape was stolen along with the family portrait by Tara that they don't like

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well I can't believe Tara and Jessie competing at the art of flirtation that was stupid   . I like who the surprise judge was   . The my bad situation was amusing

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

That was ridiculous all of that just to get rid of a painting

Sleepless in the Attic

When Phil's school pal Serena bikes into town with for a surprise visit, she has an unusual request and what a funny request to ask his wife. Tom and Jesse temporary separation was concerning Tom because they couldn't get a goodnight sleep. Tom sneaking into Jesse's bedroom share bed with her dad was amusing.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Serena's request was an unusual request and a surprise and Tom sneaking into bed with her dad was amusing

2x08 The Flushing Point

The row over toilet seat was amusing but Phil's compulsion to close things was funny

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

What a great way for her to control him for such a long time without him knowing

Thread