Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs - Member's Challenge

Reply 100#100 glassgirl1957's post

The problem does occur for me, I would suggest you try again.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Thanks. Later I found another "helpful hints" post for using RealPlayer and saw that you can watch (or attempt to watch) an episode up to 30 times within 24 hours without more points being taken. So I tried again, paused RP to let the whole episode download, it did (yea!), and I was able to see the rest of the episode.

The Middleman

Season: 1 Episode: 9 Time: First Minute and 1:28-2:04 Servers: Both Error: No dialog. Music is playing in the background but it's the wrong music for the scene.
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +4 Confirmed by Bala and Torres 8-13-2008 09:01

Middle Man Seasaon 1 Eps 9

Same thing happened as in Esp 8, but lasted longer. From 0-1 min and then you could hear sound for a thirty seconds or so, then all you can hear is background music again for about another min, both servers.

Eureka Season 3 Eps 3 Just about the 42:10 mark the picture frezzes but the timer still goes. You can't watch the rest of the eps
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +4 Confirmed by Torres **Already Fixed Tr 8-13-2008 10:57

Reply 105#105 carlorica's post

It's been fixed already (I had the same problem earlier today so I know it was one) but I will give you the points anyway.

stargate atlantis season 3 episode 16 the video and audio ae out of sync the whole way through the show.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply #107 angel-87's post

It's really hard to tell if the audio is out of sync...they're wearing space suits... I think for the most part it's fine, but if another fellow mod can decipher through the space helmets, I'd be fine with saying I was wrong.

Reply 108#108 redsoxpatriot30's post

yeah i know but when they are not in the spacesuits it is obvious that it out of sync.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

I hope I''m doing this right ... never done it before. Close to Home Season 1 Episodes 1 and 2 US server Audio and Video are out of since by several seconds throughout the entirety of these 2 shows. I'm not sure about the other episodes because I've just started watching this show.

Reply 110#110 highlandergirl's post

Cannot detect wither the audio is out of sync or not, any other mod is free to try and find the error reported.

Problem 1) Avatar S3 x19, US Server: from 12mins 14secs to 12mins 17secs the sounds drops out. Problem 2) Avatar S3 x20: at 7mins the sound and then the picture get messed up. I'm pretty sure I was using the EU server. you ppl are awesome. thanks
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +8 Both problems confirmed by Torres Ps 8-19-2008 03:31

The sound and the picture do not match for about the last third of Mad Men season 2 episode 4.
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +4 Confirmed by Torres 8-28-2008 10:13

VIP home page the last two episodes of Eureka under Episodes Update are listed as season 2

Reply 114#114 codebreaker's post

Not really an episode problem as they are being put in the right place and are the right episodes but I will send a pm to zhang200 about it.

Reply 1#1 01torres's post

show-Brotherhood episode 1 season 1 real player Wednesday august 20th 12noon The sound on this show is extremely low, so low I was unable to watch it. I just got through watching another show so I know it wasn't on my end. I lost 2 points and wanted to start watching this series.

Army Wives Season 2 Episode 11 Audio and video slightly out of sync for entire episode.
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +4 Confirmed by Torres 8-28-2008 10:22

wire season 5 ep.10 not working

wire season 5 ep. 10 not working you click on the link and it plays for a hour and half of black screen you guys have the best site for watching your shows thanks [ Last edited by conor2384 at 8-21-2008 08:53 ]
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +4 Confirmed by Torres EU only try watching 8-28-2008 10:25

Show - Star Trek Voyager Episode - Season 5, episodes 15 Server used - both Problem Details - towards end, the audio and video become unsynchronized, and the episode ends abruptly at 41:13.9 minutes. Approximately 5 minutes of the ending is missing. *EDIT* - apparently, this was a 2 hour long episode, and it just cuts off at the 41:13.9 mark. Episode 16 takes up immediately where 15 left off. However, episode 15 still has audio/video unsynchronized towards the end. [ Last edited by asbrand at 8-23-2008 03:32 ]
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +4 Confirmed by Torres 8-28-2008 10:35
-Az
http://www.asbrand.com

Found "Invalid" in US Server on Buffy

In Buffy Season 1 Episode 12 (don't know if this is new or not) it kept coming up as invalid on the US Server, but on the EU server it loaded just fine. Perhaps it is just me.

Thread