Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs - Member's Challenge

Smallville having more problems

Smallville Season 4 Possibly the whole season? Both Servers I checked the episodes I watched yesterday and they won't load anymore. So at least episodes 1-4 and I was afraid to start clicking on all of them. I can get them for free, but I really prefer the pay quality to the free quality.

Reply 80#80 LDHamilton's post

I can get all the episodes mentioned (Season 4 Episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4 of Smallville) to load fine on both servers. This must be an error on your side. Do you get any of these error while watching any of the free shows (on the VIP site). To regain any points lost send a pm to Zhang2000 with your viewing history and an explanation of what happened.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Quote:
Originally posted by dannixx at 7-30-2008 20:04 This is what it looks like Notice the bottom where the RP icon should be... it's just grey. :X
Can someone please help me? It's really bugging me.

Reply 83#83 dannixx's post

Right can you tell me the following information. Browser & Version Realplayer Version OS and I will try to help you as best as I can

I'm in Internet Explorer, I think the newest version, RP version 9? (not sure), and Windows XP.

Stargate atlantis season 1 episode 1 eu server audio and video go out of sync approx 10 minutes into show and gets worse till the end. the same thing also happened when i watched the second episode on the same server. episode 3 on the eu server loads to 78 percent then comes up with a warning notice and stops loading.
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +8 Confirmed by Torres 8-5-2008 04:28

Reply 85#85 dannixx's post

To find out your realplayer version, open up realplayer and click "Help" then "About RealPlayer" on the second line it will say which version you are using (if you are using version 9 then I would suggest upgrading to version 10.5, here is the link). Ps You did not tell me which version of Internet Explorer you are using is 6 or 7?

City Homicide 2x06 and City Homicide 1x03 are the same episodes
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +4 Confirmed by redsoxpatriot30 8-5-2008 11:38

Middle Man Seasaon 1 Eps 8

First 40 seconds there is no primary sound, you can hear what is suppose to be background sound and nothing else, lips moving and then it cuts back mid-word. - both US server and UK
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +4 Confirmed by Torres 8-6-2008 09:09

naruto season 6 episode 18, at 6:17 the sound goes all tinny and then stops completely along with the picture even though the clip is still being played, i have tried on both servers
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +1 Confirmed by Torres 8-6-2008 12:43

Reporting problems

Show: Alias Episode: Every single one Server: USA Problem: Show freezes constantly. If you go to my viewing history you'll find that I have to restart every show several times to get through any of them. Now I've tried several types of internet services all the way to high speed wireless and I still can't get through a show without restarting it. The show will freeze or the sound will start to go haywire. I really enjoy the idea of this website, but am tired of working the pages to get through a show. Please help!!!

Reply 91#91 r_silversplash's post

I would suggest you check your Realplayer settings as this problem is on your side. Here are a set of links that may help you Suggestions That May Help Your Viewing Experience RealPlayer Troubleshooting Guide (Solutions & Tips) [ Last edited by 01torres at 8-7-2008 08:56 ]

Kyle XY

Season: 1 Episode:09 Time: 9:46 - 9:49 Servers: Both Problem: No sound. For around 4 seconds the audio cuts out while video plays normally. Then audio resumes normally.
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +4 Your error report has been confirmed by 8-7-2008 10:03

Star Trek Voyager Season 7 Eps 13 On both servers you click on the link and realplayer window comes up and the finishes but nothing is played.

Reply 94#94 carlorica's post

Works for me (both servers), I would suggest you try again.

Reply 94#94 carlorica's post

You should make sure you are actually watching in Real Player and not just the window that pops up when you click on a show. To watch in RP just click on the small RP icon on the bottom right of the window that pops up and a menu will appear. Click "Play in RealPlayer" or "play in RealPlayer Theater Mode" from the menu. This solves most connection problems for most people. Good luck.

It is the window that is giving me the problem. The little rp icon does not appear. I have a workaround for it right now until i can investigate it more. I copy the url from the initial window and open rp and then open that rl it then gives me another window where i can click on the rp icon and transfer it to rp. Thanks for the help

Reply 97#97 carlorica's post

You are not the only person with that problem (cannot click rp icon) I am currently trying to find a fix for it. Update:I been in contact with Live Support for Real Player (for over half an hour) and the person I was talking to was having the same problems (different site radiotower.com) so I no closer to an answer [ Last edited by 01torres at 8-7-2008 20:57 ]

The Wire

The Wire season 5 ep. 10 is not working it plays two seconds of some kinda sound and then nothing
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +4 Confirmed by Torres (EU only) I would 8-9-2008 04:42

Show Spooks Episode Season 6 Episode 4 Server US and EU Problem watched Spooks episode first on US server: show is 58:34 but clip only went to 43:36 min:sec, then show stopped. RP bar showed that no more video was available, that is, video truncated. Went to EU server, fast forward to near where video from US server stopped, show stopped at 43:41; again, video truncated. Just in last 3 days have watched S6 episodes 1-3 without problems.

Thread