Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs - Member's Challenge

Reply 60#60 lgwatcher's post

Cannot reproduce the error must be a problem on your side.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Thanks for checking. It's working fine now.

It is not a problem with a show- but on the homepage when I click on the tab for VIP shows the one with the free shows pops up, when I mouse over the free shows one, nothing happens.

Reply 63#63 Teachergirl's post

Apparently this is a problem some of the members are having, and at least one of our mods. I myself haven't experienced this problem, but we have made Admin aware of it.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Stargate Atlantis, both episodes of season 5, on both US and EU servers give me an error message on loading up of 'Time Over'.

Reply 65#65 SciFi25's post

Cannot reproduce the stated error, so it must be a client side error please try watching the episode again.

Still happening. Only it seems to be on the SciFi series, Stargate SG1, Atlantis, Farscape, Andromeda are the only ones I have checked so far. American Dad Season 1 & 2 to episode 6 and Sex and the City Season 1 to episode 4 are playing ok so far. Don't think i will renew my vip subscription if I can't get the episodes I only really signed up for!! [ Last edited by SciFi25 at 7-24-2008 21:36 ] [ Last edited by SciFi25 at 7-24-2008 21:36 ]

Reply 67#67 SciFi25's post

That's peculiar. I have watched many Stargate SG1 & Atlantis episodes here, as well as Farscape and have not had any difficulty. I see you have tried other shows which are working for you, but do check our: RealPlayer Troubleshooting Guide (Solutions & Tips) as well as VIP Help!!~ Real Player & Other Problems?? (Easy Tips & Fixes). I noticed in another thread that someone else uses real alternative. I don't know anything about that, but it may be something you would like to check into so you can get the most out of your viewing experience. Everyone's operating systems are a little different, so it doesn't hurt to check into different things that others have found to be effective. Hopefully some of the suggestions in the troubleshooting threads will be of use to you. ~Barb
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Stargate Atlantis Season 5 Episode 1 Servers: Both Time: 36:15 (approx.) Video and audio repeat around 10 seconds and then proceeds normally. A minor issue that doesn't bother me in the slightest but you asked for glitches and it is definitely a glitch.
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +4 Confirmed by Torres 7-28-2008 02:47

Reply 67#67 SciFi25's post

I have watched all of Farscape, Atlantis and Andromeda without any problems(except for 1 slight, irrelevant glitch noted above). I hope you sort it all out since this is the best site to watch TV on the net. Good luck.

Attention. plz

Someone here on this column , once an error is found and confirmed ,plz contact me via PM telling me the situatiooon , thanks

idk why but my realplayer is being weird. it wont let me open up the real thing...

In Plain Sight Season 1 Episode 9 Us server Says invalid when you first click on it. Thanks!

Reply 73#73 sweetkathryn74's post

Open the episode in Realplayer (Big R on bottom right of video) and that should fix your problem

Quote:
Originally posted by 01torres at 7-28-2008 10:48 Open the episode in Realplayer (Big R on bottom right of video) and that should fix your problem
That'swhat I'm saying... it wont even display it.

Reply 75#75 dannixx's post

have you uninstalled then reinstalled?

This is what it looks like Notice the bottom where the RP icon should be... it's just grey. :X

Stargate Atlantis

Show: Stargate Atlantis Episode: 1x01 Error: Audio and Visual out of sinc for most of second half of programme. Server: EU Thanks Garbler
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +4 Confirmed by Torres 8-5-2008 04:29

Reply 78#78 Garbler's post

Can you tell me the exact time when the audio goes out of sync please and I will check it out.

Missing Smallville Episode

Smallville Season 4 Episode 3 Both servers When I click to play it brings up realplayer window and says "no clip." It is 9:30 am Central Time US of A

Thread