Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs - Member's Challenge

Reply 40#40 Hiscoolness's post

I have checked the episode and could not reproduce the problem you experienced. The whole episode loaded and played for me on both servers.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Ok took me a while to notice this but when you play the first episode of secret diary of a call girl, the video plays right the begining but there is no sound, and I remember it before when it was on the free site, that it will play the music right away especially since she is talking right at the very begining. the french subtitles are on but no voice.
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +4 Confirmed by Torres (EU only so far due 7-16-2008 04:59

Reply 41#41 waterlilybarb's post

Both servers? I didnt realise you could select different servers on the non-vip site. How do you do it? maybe one just doesnt work for me.

Reply 43#43 Hiscoolness's post

The error reporting thread is about errors on the VIP website. Barb assumed that you were talking about the episode on the VIP site. There is only one server for www.tv-video.net. Ps I would recommend trying the VIP site its much better
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 44#44 01torres's post

Sorry, US Server under maintenance, please watch videos via EU server.

Is there a problem with the site now? Im using (or trying to) use the European server and I click on the episode and get the real player window totally back with a "done" on it and nothing at all happens. Any ideas?

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I know that bala but they were talking about the www.tv-video.net not vip.tv-video.net site which only ever has had one server.

Reply 46#46 iojana's post

Does this happen with all the episode are just a few, I will check them out for you.

Reply 44#44 01torres's post

where do i report errors for the non-vip site then?

Reply 49#49 Hiscoolness's post

Thank you for pointing out we no longer had a thread for errors on the original site. I have now created one, so please post any errors from www.tv-video.net here.

Show - Mad Men Episode - Season 1, Episode 2 Server used - US only Problem Details - It's actually a repeat of Episode 1.

Reply 51#51 ekater1's post

I just checked both episodes and they are two different episodes. I checked the EU server also and it's working fine.

Greys Anatomy 2-21 and 2-22 are the same episode. Got charged VIP points twice for one.

Season 6 of Sex and the City also has a bad aspect ratio. It's 4:3, but should be 16:9, as far as I can tell.

Reply 53#53 fidelmontoya's post

Are you sure you posted the correct episode numbers? I just checked both the episodes you mentioned on both servers - GA 2x21 & 2x22 - and they are two different episodes. Please recheck the numbers in your viewing history so we can fix it if there is a problem. Thank you.

Show - Smallville Episode - Season 6 Episode 3 Server used - Both servers used Problem Details - Sound ahead of the pictures by a second or so making the episode hard to watch, this occurs from the start onwards as far as i know because i didn't watch the full episode yet but the problem becomes apparent a few seconds into the show. another smallville problem season 6 episode 5 voices out of sync with the picture slightly, it isnt as bad as episode 3 but its still there. [ Last edited by mcleod at 7-19-2008 22:01 ]

Reply 1#1 01torres's post

Sorry, never mind [ Last edited by SDBaset at 7-22-2008 04:01 ]

Mcleod, I cannot find a problem with those two episodes Gwame, I don´t really think thats a problem all comes down to the source for the that season.

Star Trek Voyager Season 6 Eps 2. The audio quality is terrible. You can hear it but it is not that great.
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +2 Confirmed by Torres 7-22-2008 07:23

Show: Star Trek Enterprise Episode: All of Season Three Servers: Both Problem: Each episode starts on a green screen with audio only, about 5 seconds into the green screen I clicked on the screen and a frozen picture will appear. The audio continues without disruption. I stopped the video at about 10 seconds in. I first noticed this problem on episodes S3E7 & 8 then I decided to check all of season 3. They all seem to have the same problem. Thanks.

Thread