Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs - Member's Challenge

Show - Star Trek Voyager Episode - Season 2, episodes 9 & 11 Server used - both Problem Details - The two episodes are swapped in the order they should be. IE: Episode #9 is "Tattoo", but you have "Maneuvers" there, which is actually #11. When you click on #11, you are showing episode #9. For those watching them in order, this can screw up series continuity. Here's a list of the correct episode orders / names: http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Star_Trek:_Voyager#Episode_List
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Confirmed by waterlilybarb & added t 7-6-2008 10:28
-Az
http://www.asbrand.com

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Show - Star Trek: The Next Generation Episode - Season 1, Epi. 13 Server used - Both US and European Problem Details - 36:00 on. When it gets to 36:00, the sound gets a mechanical likeness then just fades and stops playing completely (both audio and video). Thanks in advance! :-) Windchimes
Would YOU go through the Stargate?

Reply 22#22 windchimes's post

Cannot reproduce error on either server. I would suggest you try watching the rewatching the episode.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

chuck

Picture and sound are not in sync in the first episode of Chuck
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +4 Confimed by Torres 7-8-2008 06:25

Quote:
Originally posted by 01torres at 7-7-2008 04:29 AM Cannot reproduce error on either server. I would suggest you try watching the rewatching the episode.
That is so weird. It is fine now. I couldn't get it to play for anything before. It must have been an Internet hiccup. Thanks much! I was really curious how that ended!
Would YOU go through the Stargate?

Quote:
Star Trek Voyager season 6, episode 11, and found out it really is from season 3, episode 22
I confirmed this on both servers

Not sure if it is a bug or not but Season 4 Eps 4 of Star Trek Voyager ends suddenly not sure if the last scene is the ending or not.

Reply 27#27 carlorica's post

According to Memory Alpha (Star Trek wiki site) and transcipts the episode is all there, we are missing the credits at the end but I do not think that is cause for concern.

Bug Found In Fear Itself

Show: Fear Itself Episode: All 5 episodes (Watched each episode and had the same problem with every one) Server Used: US server Problem: Audio & Video out of sync Thank you.

stargate atlantis season 5 episode 1 has a small sound problem. in the second half of the show, the sound somehow becomes a little delayed, about 10 minutes later, it becomes fine again. also a 5 second part of the show in the second half of the show is repeated twice for some reason. hope it gets fixed. not major issues with the show tbh, they are viewable and enjoyable but just on the off chance that someone is annoyed, well now they cant get annoyed ^_^

Numb3rs Season 2, epidode 6 EU server About 45 seconds into the ep the audio drops and the video stalls.
Recent Ratings

I don't know if this a video problem or a server problem. I'm trying to watch 24, season 1, episode 18. I've tried both servers, but I just get an error message saying "Parameters setting error! Access declined. This operation has been recorded by system." I wanna watch 24

Reply #32 Gwame's post

I just checked episode 18 of season 1 of 24 and they worked fine. Are you possibly out of points or something? When the error message said "Access declined." I thought it may have had something to do with on your end. We've probably had this problem before, but all I can think of is lack of points.

I tried ten minutes later and it worked fine, and so did the next one. Now I'm getting the error on episode 20. I am not out of points. Edit: My bad, I just realised I got the episode numbers wrong. The one that didn't work was episode 17, then 18 worked, and then 19 didn't work either, but now it does. Refreshing the episode list and logging in again seems to fix the problem... I think. [ Last edited by Gwame at 7-13-2008 22:26 ]

Reply #34 Gwame's post

Ok...so I guess all of the episodes of 24 are fine and dandy? If you have any other problems, don't hesitate to post them here!

Well if there is a problem, I doubt it's video-specific.

Reply 32#32 Gwame's post

"Parameters setting error! Access declined" means that your IP address has changed since loading that page, the website therefore thinks something dodgy is happening and produces this message and will not let you access the episodes. All you need to do if you encounter this problem is to refresh the page and all will be fixed. [ Last edited by 01torres at 7-14-2008 13:23 ]

Reply 29#29 sunniblackpearl's post

Cannot reproduce any of the problems mentioned. Mostly likely a client side problem, try watching the episodes again.

Reply 30#30 moosey1989's post

Moosey1989 can you give me an extact time of when these problems occur and I will check out the problem for you.

Scrubs Season 6 Episode 7 only has the first 3 minutes or so.

Thread