Thread
Printable Version

Episodes Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 7 Preview

Episode 7

Best season finale and best episode so far it had laughing so much the fight between Matt and the guy in above video doesn't do it justice but i really hope they make a second season

Episodes Blooper Reel

[ Last edited by bala at 3-2-2011 21:07 ]

Episodes Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

A married British comedy team comes to Hollywood to produce a US version of their hit series. However, the husband and wife face challenges when network executives replace the original British lead with Matt LeBlanc. The couple struggles to save their show and their marriage.

BBC SITE

Episode 1

Well the only highlight was Matt getting a handjob from network boss blind women

Season 2, Episode 2

Trying to give him a car was very amusing he really tried his hardest and than giving his partner another car was amusing as she had no problem and i like how he cares for their friendship

Episode 3

Taking a phone call at funeral was rather amusing and telling the priest continue was crazy.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

That was one hell of a birthday present Morning gave Sean and rather sweet . no one should spend their birthday by themselves

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

That first time i ever heard that term ?

it really can't be that common ?

Episode 8

He should know better to let his phone next to her but answer it was priceless and merc getting fired should be interesting consider who they are replace him with

Episode 9

Well she finally realise Merc won't leave his wife even after she found out she was cheating on him with matt but asking him to leave the car when it was raining was nice . I hope she reconsider that job offer after what he said to her.

Episode 1

Good returning episode but i liked that pick off straight after the last episode and recap was very helpful to reminds us what happened last year.

You got to feel sorry Carol thinking she was going to get Merc's job and finding out it was someone else. Matt really can't get a break get pulled over with a DUI with his kids was just bad timing thinking cop would let him go because he was Matt was amusing.

Episode 2

Matt present to Bev & Stephen was rather sweet and amusing he really is great friend to solve your problems and Matt finding out his ex wife was going get married was interesting and not realise that his kids imaginary friend is going to be her husband was priceless.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I can't believe Carol didn't ask him what he was doing with all those pills on his table ?

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well since we know he on new medication we know it's a side effect and at least he had intelligence to lock the door before he started but you would think for comedy show they would not done that but this guy certainly makes Merc look like a saint . Him jerking off while Merc insult him was also priceless .

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well surprised she took on guest role when she main cast in revolution

Episode Seven

Well so much trying to leave America and Matt being depressed his stalker Libia moved on was amusing  

Episode Eight

Carol giving their script to castor to save her job was ridclous and now they have no choice but stay in America. Matt having a go at his parent for making up fake news stories about him and than finding out it was morning daughter was priceless consider he took all their belongs and dumped them

Having to go back to LA to film remaining episode of Pukes was amusing and Matt being upset about losing half his money was amusing but 32 million is a lot.

Thread