Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Shameless : Free Roam

[ Last edited by bala at 2-19-2013 21:17 ]

Cascading Failures

Well Fiona trying to keep her family together was more difficult than she thought but finding out it was frank was bound to make her mad.

Where There's a Will

That was some quick thinking by Debbie to get rid of Patrick problem

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

The look on Fiona face when she found out what Carl did was also priceless

She should of known better to knock before entering

Frank the Plumber

Well Frank accidentally revealing he is gay was rather amusing but those gift basket were amusing.

Civil Wrongs

Was that the actress who Nurse Jackie Frank was doing in the hotel room ?

Survival of the Fittest

What a season finale Frank being in partial liver failure was sad but walking out of hospital at the end was sad .

Season 4 Promos

Shameless Season 4: From the Beginning

Shameless Season 4: Official Trailer

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Trust Frank to turn up in house somehow and Carl trying look after him was nice and Debbie not caring was surprised consider last season she made LOST poster when he went missing . I don't know how Frank will last this season but he has to somehow get better

My Oldest Daughter

Holy crap talk about dropping a bombshell in the last minute whoever Samatha is Fiona is going to be mad what a way drop a family bombshell on her

Shameless Season 4: Episode 3 Clip

Like Father, Like Daughter

Quote:
why would Samatha donate part of her liver to save a father she doesn't  know
If you watch this episode you find out what Frank does even by Shamless standard it was awful. She really seems like a nice person donate a kidney to a person she doesn't know but her thinking Frank could be her next boyfriend was amusing

Fiona really can't avoid trouble screw her boyfriend brother was classic but him answering his phone saying it will happen again was amusing.

Lip is really not as smart as he think he is 78% was an improvement

Shameless Season 4: Next on Episode 5

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Wow that was rather disturbing that she allowed him to do that on a public train and what a way for her to find out he's her father i thought we would see end of her after she threw him out but coming to pub was nice. Look like she going help him which is surprise she seem to have most promise as normal person.

I agree that was karma her white cell attack his blood cell was amusing

There's the Rub

I wish i could say Fiona got what she deserved but it wasn't exactly her fault Liam accidently taking drugs leading Fiona being arrested for child endangerment   .

Shameless Season 4: Next on Episode 6

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I am just surprised she accepted the drugs consider he was blame for reck her life she should thrown drugs back into his face

Iron City

This was actually quite a good episode Fiona going to lock up look horrible but they really focus on Liam getting better but comment about Liam being black was amusing . Who would thought that would be the last person she expected to bail her out of jail

Thread