Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A Bottle of Jean Nate

Well Karen hit the roof finding out how annoying he is but i am surprised he doesn't have a job but getting sign the pre-nupt was rather amusing.

Hurricane Monica

I have say i like UK Monica better than US one

A Great Cause

This was a great episode but poor Fiona thinking she could get an education .

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

That was rather disturbing to find out who the father is

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

I have to say it certain make Frank look good as a father ?  

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

I like that they made this series slightly different from the uk one but having her stay at fiona house was amusing

American Dream (Shameless Spot)

Shameless (US) Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premières January 13, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by bala at 10-29-2012 17:55 ]

Shameless Season 3 Tease

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well if i didn't post it you would off

El Gran Ca?on

Well Frank waking up in Mexico was amusing but getting across the boarder as drug mural was impressive but only 1 of them were glad to see him and keeping an extra one was amusing. Fiona job was disgusting i feel sorry for people who have do that type of job

Shameless : Season 3 Look Ahead

The American Dream

Well Fiona learnt a hard business lesson about making a loss on her night and Frank drugging the baby was rather crazy but i hope it doesn't give parents idea on how to stop their baby from crying. .Debbie actually realise Frank really is not worth it after he breaks her school project but calling social services on himself was rather crazy.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

She was extremely tired it wasn't done on purpose

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

What about the garbage man - how can they not see the baby ?

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yeah but they should made sure but Shelia was very lucky she was able to catch it on time.

That how they empty the garbage in America which shows the problem with the system. If you think about it a person could of dumped a body in those bin like how kids dumped Frank and it would way get rid dead body.

May I Trim Your Hedges?

Man i can't believe that man was doing that on the bus while watching Debbie and i am glad Fiona chased him away. Lip trying take on the female pedo really backfired but Mandy did a great job scares her into leaving . I am surprised she didn't try to kill Lip after he told her what he did.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

He did trim hers before they did it

The Sins Of My Caretaker

It was about time social services visited them but it was all thanks to Frank's phone call . Fiona was right to be annoyed at him for keeping on talking about his dad being gay but Fiona was right her problem are bigger than his but going to other women for comfort was just so wrong.

[ Last edited by bala at 2-19-2013 10:11 ]

Thread