Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x06 Can I Have a Mother

That was a bad idea for Fiona to go on a double date with Steve and his Brazilian girlfriend but discovering that Steve is married was a surprise and you just knew they would get passionate in the toilet, Frank taking $25,000 of his moms money was predictable but giving her only $50,000 when it should of been $200,000 was amusing considering she knew he took some and Karen being Eddie's insurance beneficiary wiped the smile off Frank's face

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I don't know how Karen put up with him for so long if she had to listen to that song every time he came and I'm not surprised Frank wanted to kick Grammy out after having to bath her

2x08 Parenthood

Frank's comment about using the back door of the shop was amusing considering what the guys were doing in the back and Karen wanting to sell her baby to the highest bidder was terrible but predictable, Frank taking the morphine drip from his near death mother i thought was one of the sickest things he could do until Sheila topped it by suffocating her but at leased she got her permission first, not that it would stand up in court

Reply 39#39 bala's post

That was a quick response from the kids when Fiona forgot their school lunch, saying they had that for breakfast when she cussed and Sheila thinking Eddie's ghost is haunting the house was amusing, Steve's wife was one hell of a tease with Lip

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Monica spending the squirrel fund was diabolical and how embarrassing she was at the army recruitment center but she deserved to get gets arrested after the car accident, about time Lip and Ian learnt the true identity of Mandy's baby

Reply 44#44 bala's post

How on earth do you get that drunk you mistake your daughter for your wife

2x11 Just Like The Pilgrims Intended

Carl shooting a bald eagle was terrible and i cant believe they was going to have it for Thanksgiving and the suicide attempt by Monica was a surprise but Karen going into labor and having a Chinese baby was a interesting twist but how many were there watching her give birth was amusing and I'm surprised they shown it

2x12 Fiona Interrupted

Frank scheme to break Monica out of the psychiatric facility was amusing and it was obvious that Jimmy would earn his way back into Fiona's good books but meeting his family was an eye opener especially for Ian who had already meet his father

Shameless Moments: The First Time

Shameless Moments: Franks Bad Bet

Shameless Moments: Debbie Steals a Baby

Shameless Moments: Forgiveness

Reply 1#1 bala's post

You really couldn't wait until 2013

Thread