Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Father Frank, Full of Grace

Well this was an ok season final but Fiona making decision to stay was a surprise.

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

I wonder how many daughter have done that to their fathers with webcam i seen so many on youtube not as graphic but enough to wonder why they let kids have webcam in their computer.

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

They really label it  in ( US) so members don't confuse it UK version.

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Yeah i know it's obvious but i had to check when you post it.

Comic-Con 2011 Shameless Panel: UK Roots

Lip's Truth or Dare

Lip Gallagher is Shameless

Shameless Trailer

Episode 1

Well Frank betting 10 grand was bound to bite him in the ass but using Liam as collateral and fiona finding out but using weed as payment was smart. Fiona still not over him but it nice to see her do some running at end just for fun. Frank trying raise the money but how low must you be willing do that in gay bar

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

He really didn't have a choice but seriously increase bet $10,000 was stupid -most people bet $100

Reply 9#9 peaceandlove's post

I think it's same actress she just changed her hair

Reply 11#11 peaceandlove's post

No i see the confusion I got confused between Karen Jackson and Mandy Milkovich So no there isn't 2 Mandy

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1586680/fullcredits#cast

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she really wasn't a catch was she i would understand if she was good looking but his effort was impressive but i know know whether excuses were believable

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i can't believe he was selfish enough let her not get a heart

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well i was impressed how she chased her carrying a baby and hiding below the table was amusing. Well frank thinking his free ride was over until the ending after the credits with the plane wheel crashing was priceless.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

It was an act of god hence why he drop down and prayed when it happened  

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Would that mean the person is devil worshipper ?

Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

it will be intresting to see how many season this will last i doubt it make it to 9 seasons my guess max 5

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yeah Karen really help Frank which was a surprise to him but it nice way turn the table how exactly can you rape a person who is older than you it's not like she drug him he's a drunk so all she did take advantage of him?. Stupid frank telling the detective to prove it was bad mistake.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well she really has no shame after pissing on his grave

Thread