Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Frank Gallagher is the proud single dad of six smart, spirited and independent kids, who without him would be... perhaps better off. The brilliant William H. Macy and Emmy Rossum star in this wildly engaging and fearlessly twisted new Showtime Original Series. The Gallaghers may not have much in the way of money or rules, but they know who they are — and they're absolutely, wildly, unapologetically SHAMELESS.

http://www.sho.com/site/shameless/home.do

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-15-2017 22:24 ]

1x00 Sneak Peek

This remake has potential but what that guy did to the bouncer for allowing the mugger to get away and then refusing to let them back in to the club was deserved

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Ive not seen that many of the UK show but i am downloading the first two as a recap

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The British one started the same way with charging for homework

Reply 7#7 bala's post

The first episode is 48 min and they are downloading that quick I'm already on season two

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Yes I'm going to watch it all and like most British shows there only short seasons

1x01 Pilot

Overall not bad first full episodes with a few slit changes like apple instead of potato rolling across the floor and Yvonne taking boys to school but Lip taking Ian to Karen's and then catching Kash and Ian wearing odd trainers was funny

Reply 16#16 bala's post

It's list to air tonight so i don't know where this has been leaked from

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I'm on the last ten episodes

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I was surprised that so many of the young actors were willing to get naked in the UK version but Californication has been around for a while so it should do OK but i doubt it will last as long

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The one that surprised me the most in the UK version of Shameless was Debbie

Reply 25#25 bala's post

It was amusing how her boyfriend got her attention sitting in the street for hours waiting for her to come out

Reply 28#28 bala's post

The door mat was funny and they made it to obvious he was in Canada with the flag - the sign and the maple leaf on joggers jumpers

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Fiona popping Tony's cherry in the police car was was amusing especially when they got disturbed and how on earth did he get away with collecting Ginger's benefit for so long but the fake Ginger was amusing

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Karen flirting with Frank over breakfast was amusing and all that baking that Sheila was doing was making me hungry

Reply 40#40 bala's post

The fake wedding was nice but was it worth it for only $500 and Frank trying to get extra benefit money from  for a migraine was crazy

Reply 43#43 bala's post

What was Frank thinking throwing beer away and was that T-Bag chasing him and Lip getting busted for taking the SAT for fellow students was predictable but Kash and Ian failure to stop a string of robberies was crazy

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Fiona Must of been desperate to asks Sheila to take care of Liam so she could agrees to a night away with Steve but Ian trying to stop Mickey from bullying Kash was not what i expected

Reply 49#49 bala's post

This definitely had a hint of big love in this episode but Sheila saying come out come out were ever you are was funny considering she couldn't get a reaction out of Frank and it's a good job the kids stopped Frank because he was about to do more than $3000 worth of damage to the house

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Jimmy's face or should i say Steve when he turned around and saw Debbie was priceless but it's a shame she spoiled the surprise and Monica coming back in the big rig is following the UK version

Thread