Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yeah Karen really help Frank which was a surprise to him but it nice way turn the table how exactly can you rape a person who is older than you it's not like she drug him he's a drunk so all she did take advantage of him?. Stupid frank telling the detective to prove it was bad mistake.

2x06 Can I Have a Mother

That was a bad idea for Fiona to go on a double date with Steve and his Brazilian girlfriend but discovering that Steve is married was a surprise and you just knew they would get passionate in the toilet, Frank taking $25,000 of his moms money was predictable but giving her only $50,000 when it should of been $200,000 was amusing considering she knew he took some and Karen being Eddie's insurance beneficiary wiped the smile off Frank's face

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well she really has no shame after pissing on his grave

A Bottle of Jean Nate

Well Karen hit the roof finding out how annoying he is but i am surprised he doesn't have a job but getting sign the pre-nupt was rather amusing.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I don't know how Karen put up with him for so long if she had to listen to that song every time he came and I'm not surprised Frank wanted to kick Grammy out after having to bath her

2x08 Parenthood

Frank's comment about using the back door of the shop was amusing considering what the guys were doing in the back and Karen wanting to sell her baby to the highest bidder was terrible but predictable, Frank taking the morphine drip from his near death mother i thought was one of the sickest things he could do until Sheila topped it by suffocating her but at leased she got her permission first, not that it would stand up in court

Hurricane Monica

I have say i like UK Monica better than US one

A Great Cause

This was a great episode but poor Fiona thinking she could get an education .

Reply 39#39 bala's post

That was a quick response from the kids when Fiona forgot their school lunch, saying they had that for breakfast when she cussed and Sheila thinking Eddie's ghost is haunting the house was amusing, Steve's wife was one hell of a tease with Lip

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Monica spending the squirrel fund was diabolical and how embarrassing she was at the army recruitment center but she deserved to get gets arrested after the car accident, about time Lip and Ian learnt the true identity of Mandy's baby

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

That was rather disturbing to find out who the father is

Reply 44#44 bala's post

How on earth do you get that drunk you mistake your daughter for your wife

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

I have to say it certain make Frank look good as a father ?  

2x11 Just Like The Pilgrims Intended

Carl shooting a bald eagle was terrible and i cant believe they was going to have it for Thanksgiving and the suicide attempt by Monica was a surprise but Karen going into labor and having a Chinese baby was a interesting twist but how many were there watching her give birth was amusing and I'm surprised they shown it

Thread