Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

New Mandy

What happened to the other actress that played 'Mandy'? I thought she was really cute & fit well for the part. The new girl is going to take some getting used to for me...
I wish the next ep. would leak...<tee-hee>

Reply 9#9 peaceandlove's post

I think it's same actress she just changed her hair

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Found this about the characters this season. I'm not sure if they're mistaken about the character, or there will be 2 'Mandy's this year...?

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/06 ... ome-mandy-and-mark/
Customer: Cute cat. What's its name?
Randal Graves: Annoying customer.

Reply 11#11 peaceandlove's post

No i see the confusion I got confused between Karen Jackson and Mandy Milkovich So no there isn't 2 Mandy

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1586680/fullcredits#cast

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I didn't reallise that Jane Levy played Mandy in season one and Emma Greenwell played her in season two but I'm hopeless with faces and with Jane being in Suburgatory she don't need the role

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-18-2012 20:41 ]

2x02 Summer Loving

If Frank put as much effort into finding work as he did trying to get into Dottie's pants he would be quids in but his motive was predictable

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she really wasn't a catch was she i would understand if she was good looking but his effort was impressive but i know know whether excuses were believable

Reply 15#15 bala's post

He only wants her money after she's dead and now he knows sex might kill her he will do anything to get in her pants

2x03 I'll Light a Candle for You Every Day

Frank asking Dottie's to marry him was crazy but at leased she knows he's only after her pension and her saying yes was a surprise, Frank answering her phone and telling them she died when they said they had a heart for her was diabolical but dying while having sex with Frank was predictable

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i can't believe he was selfish enough let her not get a heart

2x04 A Beautiful Mess

Fiona dealing with the consequences of sleeping with Craig when his angry wife shows up at the door but hiding under Frank's table was amusing but not a pretty sight with the naked guy walking around and Frank got what he deserved for trying to scare Sheila with the gun, Lip turning down Holly was amusing but she was too forward for her age

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well i was impressed how she chased her carrying a baby and hiding below the table was amusing. Well frank thinking his free ride was over until the ending after the credits with the plane wheel crashing was priceless.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Who did he pay to drop that wheel and i hope they do a follow up with a short news bulletin about a plane doing an emergency landing

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

It was an act of god hence why he drop down and prayed when it happened  

Reply 22#22 bala's post

It's strange how people would call that an act of God when the likelihood is that plane will crash so shouldn't it be an act of the Devil instead

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-1-2012 13:32 ]

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Would that mean the person is devil worshipper ?

Renewed

Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

it will be intresting to see how many season this will last i doubt it make it to 9 seasons my guess max 5

2x05 Father's Day

How dumb is Frank trying to claim Eddie's insurance benefits and pension, despite being the prime suspect and trying to buy an alibi was beyond stupid but no getting away with the video of Karen and him having sex but blaming her of raping him was strange, what an entrepreneur Carl is when he rents Frank's room to a hooker

Thread