Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Daddy's Girl

OMG seriously i knew Karen was going eventually do Frank but film it on the internet was certainly different from the UK version where it was done privately and look like next week going great season finale.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

The things Frank does to claim sickness benefit was extreme and the boys faces when they saw Jerry was funny but i can understand why Fiona finds her new friend Jasmine a little confusing and the web cam was different

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Yeah Fiona friend was a bit strange but i got impression she was trying to invite her into a 3-some?

Father Frank, Full of Grace

Well this was an ok season final but Fiona making decision to stay was a surprise.

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Karen's father of the year video she sent her father for calling her a hoer was amusing and I'm not surprised Frank had to go on the run and Fiona staying was a surprise

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

I wonder how many daughter have done that to their fathers with webcam i seen so many on youtube not as graphic but enough to wonder why they let kids have webcam in their computer.

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

They really label it  in ( US) so members don't confuse it UK version.

Reply 68#68 bala's post

With the UK having eight seasons i think it's obvious which one is here but  your right, they have done it with skins US and they should of done it with Life on Mars

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Yeah i know it's obvious but i had to check when you post it.

Comic-Con 2011 Shameless Panel: UK Roots

Shameless (US) Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres January 8, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Lip's Truth or Dare

Lip Gallagher is Shameless

Shameless Trailer

Episode 1

Well Frank betting 10 grand was bound to bite him in the ass but using Liam as collateral and fiona finding out but using weed as payment was smart. Fiona still not over him but it nice to see her do some running at end just for fun. Frank trying raise the money but how low must you be willing do that in gay bar

2x01 Summertime

Frank's taser bet was costly but leaving Liam as collateral was disgusting and going to the gay bar was just as bad, the guys disguise was so obvious when Kash followed him out the back

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

He really didn't have a choice but seriously increase bet $10,000 was stupid -most people bet $100

Thread