Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

The fake wedding was nice but was it worth it for only $500 and Frank trying to get extra benefit money from  for a migraine was crazy

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

What did you think about Fiona and her friend stealing toilet paper from public bathroom ? . That will give people idea now

Facts Cannot Be Racist

Well another good episode very similar to UK one but Carl really is crazy those teacher right to be concerned

Reply 43#43 bala's post

What was Frank thinking throwing beer away and was that T-Bag chasing him and Lip getting busted for taking the SAT for fellow students was predictable but Kash and Ian failure to stop a string of robberies was crazy

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes that was T-bag again being typecast as bad guy

Frank Gallagher: Loving Husband, Devoted Father

Well frank fake death episode with a few surprises taking credit cards in your children name was new but Ian is fed up with Mickey's bullying of Kash and goes to do something about it end up doing him was another surprise if UK version the bully wasn't gay?

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Fiona Must of been desperate to asks Sheila to take care of Liam so she could agrees to a night away with Steve but Ian trying to stop Mickey from bullying Kash was not what i expected

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

It wasn't Fiona it was Steve who gave Liam to Shelia but i liked how she handled getting Liam from outside . I just have one question how did Liam reach door knob to open front door?

It's Time to Kill the Turtle

Well Frank trying to be sober for two weeks didn't go to plan thanks to his kids and i like different direction the show is going with the foster kid that was an interesting twist when she asked whether her son could visit certainly put big love into perspective.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

This definitely had a hint of big love in this episode but Sheila saying come out come out were ever you are was funny considering she couldn't get a reaction out of Frank and it's a good job the kids stopped Frank because he was about to do more than $3000 worth of damage to the house

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

What did you think of Steve's double life i was expecting him to have a daugher like UK version but they really put a new spin on things

Renewed

Showtime has ordered additional seasons of its two newest shows, the dark comedy Shameless and TV industry comedy Episodes. Shameless, starring William H. Macy as the drunken patriarch of a troubled family, will be back—probably early next year—with 12 episodes. Episodes, starring Matt LeBlanc as Matt LeBlanc (Boosh! Head exploding!) will probably also return early next year; its Season 2 episode count is still to be determined. [Showtime via press release]

But At Last Came A Knock

Well this was the Monica episode but i wonder if Steve new house will burned down  like UK version ?

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Jimmy's face or should i say Steve when he turned around and saw Debbie was priceless but it's a shame she spoiled the surprise and Monica coming back in the big rig is following the UK version

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes that was different but seeing him kiss his mother on the lips was a bit disturbing and Debbie pointed it out.

Nana Gallagher Had An Affair

Well Liam being Frank was funny after DNA result but you just knew that would open door one others not to be frank. Since there was no preview at end i have assume this was season finale?.

Reply 56#56 bala's post

No there are twelve episodes in the first season

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

That's good news

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Frank hits a new low when he uses Carl to stop the disability worker from tampering with his benefit but Karen accepting Eddie's invitation to a Purity ball was hypocritical but amusing when she revealed her past discretion's

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Well you should never call your daughter a s*** even if she has done the whole town

Thread