Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x12 Lazarus

Well i have say for season finale i couldn't ask for a better happy ending with everyone back to normal places except Ian who has seem developed bi-polar that was surprise . Frank being back was great but what an awful wake up call finding out he married shelia and has 5 native America children but so glad tribe overruled her .

So he's not dead   talk about a bombshell

4x11 Emily

Debbie being played by the older student in her biology class was cruel and the girl in the next bed to Frank going along with his delirium when he thought she was his daughter was a mature thing to do for her age but tragic she stopped breathing, Amanda's parents make the $10,000 offer to Lip was easy money

Reply 42#42 bala's post

No wonder Frank wanted morphine after finding out he's married with another five kids but sneaking out while the women were fighting was amusing and Lip putting all those kids into the car was surprising

Shameless (US) Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premières January 11, 2015

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Shameless | Shameless in 2 Minutes | Season 5

5x01 Milk of the Gods

Frank making his own beer was interesting and thinking drinking one would be ok was amusing.

5x02 I'm the Liver

Frank getting invited to his doner house was nice but you just knew somehow his other daugher would ruin it and boy has she become quite a crazy adult doing things just get frank's attention at her age was quite ridclous but asking her son shit all over the place was disgusting.

5x03 The Two Lisas

The lesbian buying up all property and trying to make it nice neighbourhood would be nice but you know how these guys hate changes . Debbie raping a guy was rather unfortunate since this was her first time but lip really should pick his words more carefully .

5x04 A Night to Remem... Wait, What?

Trust frank go on epic bender when he get 150K payout from insurance but not remember what he did with the money was priceless and fiona getting married without telling anyone was even more crazy.

What makes it even funnier he actually ended up with almost 300k and ends with nothing.
I love Fiona with the new guy and I love her getting married. But of course she will ruin it. Lips girl is going to be done with him now that her parents like him.

5x05 Rite of Passage

Fiona trying keep her marriage a secret was predictable but finding her work mate OD certainly made thing more difficult and just when she is happy Jimmy returns talk about bad timing why did it take him weeks to show up since we seen him in season 4 finale ?

I hate him. Go away Jimmy!

Crazy Love

What are you doing Fiona letting crawl back into your life for once you are happy and you are allowing him to fuk up your life is so stupid and Ian mental day trip with a baby was scary i actually thought he threw the baby in the air instead raising it . it did look like he throw him in the air so glad he didn't but obviously the cop caught him

I know Ian scared me to death. He should win an award for his performance. Bi-Polar is such a hard disease to deal with and he is representing it well.

Thread