Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x12 Survival of the Fittest

I'm surprised Frank won the bet but uses the winnings to take Lip out for lobster was a pleasant surprise and I'm not surprise he is suffering liver failure with the amount he drinks

Season 4 Promos

Shameless Season 4: From the Beginning

Shameless Season 4: Official Trailer

4x01 Simple Pleasures

Carl pissing off the balcony rather than walk down stairs was disgusting and Debbie trying to grow up to quickly is worrying but Veronica being pregnant after all the trouble they went through with her mother was amusing

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Trust Frank to turn up in house somehow and Carl trying look after him was nice and Debbie not caring was surprised consider last season she made LOST poster when he went missing . I don't know how Frank will last this season but he has to somehow get better

My Oldest Daughter

Holy crap talk about dropping a bombshell in the last minute whoever Samatha is Fiona is going to be mad what a way drop a family bombshell on her

4x02 My Oldest Daughter

Veronica being pregnant with triplets was incredible news and Lip helping his tutor pick up a date when he fancied her was amusing and why would Samatha donate part of her liver to save a father she doesn't  know

Shameless Season 4: Episode 3 Clip

Like Father, Like Daughter

Quote:
why would Samatha donate part of her liver to save a father she doesn't  know
If you watch this episode you find out what Frank does even by Shamless standard it was awful. She really seems like a nice person donate a kidney to a person she doesn't know but her thinking Frank could be her next boyfriend was amusing

Fiona really can't avoid trouble screw her boyfriend brother was classic but him answering his phone saying it will happen again was amusing.

Lip is really not as smart as he think he is 78% was an improvement

4x03 Like Father, Like Daughter

The way Frank wormed his way into Samatha's life by having her son attacked was devious but her coming onto him after offering her liver was amusing and Fiona must be mad risking her relationship with Mike by sleeping with his brother but almost getting caught was priceless

Shameless Season 4: Next on Episode 5

4x04 Strangers on a Train

Fiona must be made allowing Robbie to play with her on the train but Mike showing up at Robbie's apartment while Fiona was there should of been a wake up call and trust Frank to come up with a devious way to raise the money for his operation but what karma finding out she's not a match after having his leg broken

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Wow that was rather disturbing that she allowed him to do that on a public train and what a way for her to find out he's her father i thought we would see end of her after she threw him out but coming to pub was nice. Look like she going help him which is surprise she seem to have most promise as normal person.

I agree that was karma her white cell attack his blood cell was amusing

There's the Rub

I wish i could say Fiona got what she deserved but it wasn't exactly her fault Liam accidently taking drugs leading Fiona being arrested for child endangerment   .

Shameless Season 4: Next on Episode 6

4x05 There’s the Rub

I thought Sammi not being a match for Frank was karma after having his leg broken but having to wait 16 months for the money was priceless and Fiona's bad decisions were bound to have consequences but at the expense of the kid was tragic

Thread