Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Frank Gallagher is the proud single dad of six smart, spirited and independent kids, who without him would be... perhaps better off. The brilliant William H. Macy and Emmy Rossum star in this wildly engaging and fearlessly twisted new Showtime Original Series. The Gallaghers may not have much in the way of money or rules, but they know who they are — and they're absolutely, wildly, unapologetically SHAMELESS.

http://www.sho.com/site/shameless/home.do

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-15-2017 22:24 ]

1x00 Sneak Peek

This remake has potential but what that guy did to the bouncer for allowing the mugger to get away and then refusing to let them back in to the club was deserved

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

It is bad that i never watch uk one but i like US one better because it has more good looking people in it. ok that got worst place to make love to a women seriously i would thought he got more injured and what a great way to meet her dad .

Yes that bouncer deserved that but it gave a guy opportunity to have guts to talk to her

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Ive not seen that many of the UK show but i am downloading the first two as a recap

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Another thing about this episode- that girl had the guts giving her tutor a rub job in front of her mother-how could she not notice ?. i love his line you still have to pay me

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The British one started the same way with charging for homework

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I planning watch it on youtube but actual episode is suppose be 45 minutes?

Reply 7#7 bala's post

The first episode is 48 min and they are downloading that quick I'm already on season two

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

you do know 7 seasons please tell me you are not planning to watch all of it ?

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Yes I'm going to watch it all and like most British shows there only short seasons

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Rossum nervous about 'Shameless' nudity

Emmy Rossum has admitted that she felt nervous about appearing nude for the US remake of Shameless.

Speaking to Radar Online, Rossum explained that she tried not to worry about the scenes.

"It's my first time being naked on screen so it was definitely a little stressful," she said. "But I think you've just got to rock whatever God gave you and be proud of it."

Rossum also joked that filming the scenes was more difficult because the show was shot in high definition.

"Naked in HD is a little more stressful," she said. "I'll hope for the best. Hope for good lighting."

Shameless Trailer and Behind the Scenes

Macy has sex scenes with co-star he babysat

William H. Macy has revealed that he has shot sex scenes on his show Shameless with a co-star that he used to babysit.

Macy spoke to The Los Angeles Times about the new Showtime series, in which he stars with Joan Cusack. The two share a sex scene early on in Shameless, but Macy says that he has known Cusack for too long for it to be awkward.

"I've known Joan for a long, long time," said the actor. "I actually babysat Joan Cusack. I started acting in Chicago, and I knew her dad."

He continued: "Joan's mum still talks about a set of bookshelves that I built that are right inside their front door."

Source

1x01 Pilot

Overall not bad first full episodes with a few slit changes like apple instead of potato rolling across the floor and Yvonne taking boys to school but Lip taking Ian to Karen's and then catching Kash and Ian wearing odd trainers was funny

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Thanks i thought this aired tonight

Reply 16#16 bala's post

It's list to air tonight so i don't know where this has been leaked from

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well have you caught up uk one-it start back 5 episode in one week

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I'm on the last ten episodes

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

you done quite well

Thread