Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Shameless : Season 3 Look Ahead

The American Dream

Well Fiona learnt a hard business lesson about making a loss on her night and Frank drugging the baby was rather crazy but i hope it doesn't give parents idea on how to stop their baby from crying. .Debbie actually realise Frank really is not worth it after he breaks her school project but calling social services on himself was rather crazy.

3x02 The American Dream

What a moron leaving the baby on top of the bin just as they were about to empty it and I expected Fiona to loose a lot more than $100 but I bet he made more money on the parking scam and Frank putting in a call to child services has to be an all time low

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

She was extremely tired it wasn't done on purpose

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Two seconds later and the baby would of been crushed to death and being tired is no excuse

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

What about the garbage man - how can they not see the baby ?

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I have never seen them empty them like that but from the truck it could of been a empty carrier

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yeah but they should made sure but Shelia was very lucky she was able to catch it on time.

That how they empty the garbage in America which shows the problem with the system. If you think about it a person could of dumped a body in those bin like how kids dumped Frank and it would way get rid dead body.

May I Trim Your Hedges?

Man i can't believe that man was doing that on the bus while watching Debbie and i am glad Fiona chased him away. Lip trying take on the female pedo really backfired but Mandy did a great job scares her into leaving . I am surprised she didn't try to kill Lip after he told her what he did.

3x03 May I Trim Your Hedges

The way Frank faked the babies injection was bad but getting Carl to pretend he has cancer was diabolical and Debbie having to witness the guy on the bus was terrible but describing his dick instead of his face was amusing and Lip having his hedge trimmed after doing hers was priceless

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

He did trim hers before they did it

3x04 The Helpful Gallaghers

Veronica not telling Kev it was a baby making session was amusing especially with her legs in the air afterwards, how long can Carl pretend he have cancer and get away with it because his behaviour on that camp is suspicious but getting Wendy to show her tits was impressive it's just a shame she lost her job

The Sins Of My Caretaker

It was about time social services visited them but it was all thanks to Frank's phone call . Fiona was right to be annoyed at him for keeping on talking about his dad being gay but Fiona was right her problem are bigger than his but going to other women for comfort was just so wrong.

[ Last edited by bala at 2-19-2013 10:11 ]

3x05 The Sins Of My Caretaker

Poor Debbie having her period at the pool and those girls making sure everyone knows about it was diabolical but at leased she got her own back and trying to find Aunt Ginger's bones that are still buried in the yard before they start doing work on the sewer main was crazy

Shameless : Free Roam

[ Last edited by bala at 2-19-2013 21:17 ]

Thread