Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x10 Paradise Lost

Kev being unhappy about the green card marriage was amusing and Sean moving into the Gallagher house after Will found a gun was surprising, Carl was brave meeting her father but you can't blame him for lying about having sex as he's a Police Sgt and Lip should of expected to be kicked out of the sorority house, Debbie having a daughter was nice

6x11 Sleep No More

I can't believe Frank offered to pay for Fiona's reception but how he got the money for the flowers was disturbing and Debbie wanting to look after her daughter without family help is going to drive everyone mad with the crying but the immigration officers so called surprise visit was great but Kev being turned on by V's idea was priceless

6x12 Familia Supra Gallegorious Omnia!

Frank putting a hit out on Sean was crazy and he deserved to loose the money he gave up front but what he did at the house was sick and you just knew he would spoil things

7x01 Hiraeth

Seven seasons on and this is still my all time favourite opening credits and I have watched a lot of shows. The nurse giving Frank a bed bath when he woke up was amusing and after all the fuse Debbie made to have the baby considering to leave Franny outside the fire-house was crazy but I thought trying to sell the stolen pram was asking for trouble, Carl having surgery after learning he's the only one uncircumcised was funny as his girlfriend didn't like his but I hope she wasn't using it as an excuse

Reply 289#289 codebreaker's post

The opening credits are good but Frank finding out what his friends did to him was amusing .  

Of course Kevin's bar isn't going make money with the way they run it but i think they pushing it with Russian being maths whiz .

7x02 Swipe, Fuck, Leave

Carl being forced into abstinence for 72 hours was understandable after the surgery but his girlfriend telling him what she's going to do afterwards was bond to give him an erection and the hairy balls to take his mind off sex was priceless, Debbie was bound to get into trouble with her stroller business

7x03 Home Sweet Homeless Shelter

Lip getting caught by the young boy having sex with his mother was unfortunate but his explanation was amusing and Frank making new friends to replace his old family was just bizarre, Debbie turning her hand to shoplifting after almost getting caught stealing pushchairs was a little predictable but she was asking to get caught taking that much

7x04 I Am a Storm

Fiona didn't have a lot of choice laying down the new house rules over paying their fair share towards the bills and Ian pulling a transsexual was surprising

7x05 Own Your Shit

Frank and the others being able to stay in the homeless shelter thanks to the billionaire philanthropist was a stroke of luck and Ian having problems with his feelings for Trevor was understandable with him not having the right parts

7x06 The Defenestration of Frank

Lip discussing his recent sexual first with Fiona and Ian was amusing as they both thought it was a miff and Frank ending up on a park bench was karma but Fiona buying the launderette was surprising

Thread