Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x12 Love Songs (in the Key of Gallagher)

Frank trying to keep Bianca happy was going to be tough with her having a death wish and Veronica taking Kevin to the doctors made sense but the amount of his sexual partners was surprising, Sammi chasing them with a gun was amusing

6x01 I Only Miss Her When I’m Breathing

Debbie lying to Fiona about being pregnant is going to backfire sooner or later and Frank taking Bianca's death hard was a little surprising but he must obviously fell for her hard, Lip beating up Helene's son thinking he was another lover was crazy

6x02 #AbortionRules

Debbie carrying a bag of flour to prove Fiona was wrong about her ability to raise a child was amusing but Fiona being pregnant was a surprise and Helene suggesting Lip should kill her husband was surprising, Frank looking for another stage 4 cancer patient was sickening

6x03 The F Word

Fiona having morning sickness was amusing but her wanting an abortion was a little predictable with three possible father and trust Frank to teach Debbie how to work the welfare system, I thought the principle was trying to trick Carl with the guns and the way Gus got his message to Fiona was nasty

6x04 Going Once, Going Twice

Frank trying to pimp out Debbie to the dying man and a family man with a dying wife was diabolical and Fiona confronting Patrick about the eviction notice was never going to end well but getting a mortgage from the bank to bid on the house at auction was surprising and setting himself on fire was tragic

6x05 Refugees

Frank stripping the house of copper before the new owners move in was stupid and encouraging Debbie to up her game as a shoulder for Tyler to lean on he helped Erica choose a coffin was sickening, Lip should of looked after his phone better with that photo of Helene but what Amanda did was cruel

6x06 NSFW

Trust Carl to be in the same hotel as the cheerleaders and Frank now talking Debbie to making a move on Erica before she finds out about her remission was unbelievable but attacking the kid who stole the bike was tragic and what a waste of money buying the house back

6x07 Pimp's Paradise

Carl inviting his friends to the Gallagher home for a party was understandable as it was his money that brought it but you could see he was struggling with Nick's absence and I can't believe Debbie was studying lesbian sex to keep her job, Lip getting to work and live in a female sorority house was crazy

6x08 Be a Good Boy. Come for Grandma.

Frank and Queenie trying to rule the house is going to piss everyone off especially with all the sex noises and Lip making excuses for not being able to get an erection with the naked girl getting in his bed was amusing, Debbie going to lunch with a stranger was crazy as she only meet him minutes ago but I had a feeling it was a fetish and the episode title referring to Lip and Queenie was priceless

6x09 A Yurt of One's Own

Frank should of expected they would come after him for using the drugs he was supposed to be delivering but going with Debbie and Queenie when they travel to a rural commune was understandable, Who would of thought Carl would get to pop his cherry with the girl that played hard to get while he was a gangster

Thread