Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x07 Tell Me You Fucking Need Me

Sam shooting frank was amusing but sammy is a real psyco

5x08 Uncle Carl

Carl getting Chucky to be his drug mule seriously backfired

5x09 Carl's First Sentencing

This was crazy episode i don't know where to start but sam advice to her son was really disturbing but putting a nazi tattoo on her son head so he would be protected was smart

5x10 South Side Rules

Just when you think Sam couldn't do anything worse she does getting ian arrested MP was really bad as payback for chucky going to prison

5x11 Drugs Actually

Thinking they killed sammie was amusing but finding she trapped in the moving tent was funny. Frank hanging around with that women make him feel better almost cost him his life with the train

5x12 Love Songs (in the Key of Gallagher)

This series has really separated itself from UK version with some of the story lines but the fact they all ended back at house was amusing .Still not sure how i feel about this season as Debbie wants be a mother look like she might get her wish which is naive .

5x01 Milk of the Gods

Kevin having to play stay-at-home dad when Veronica goes back to work was karma for looking at the computer while she was getting frisky and I'm surprised it's taken Frank so long to make his own brew

5x02 I'm the Liver

Fiona did well to hold her temper with that awkward customer but chasing him outside was disappointing and her boss standing up for her was nice, Svetlana breast feeding Veronica's baby was asking for trouble

5x03 The Two Lisas

Debbie throwing a wild party was asking for trouble especially with her wanting to more grown up but her making the first move while he was drunk was pushing her luck and Mandy telling Lip she love him was surprising

5x04 A Night to Remem... Wait, What?

Trust Frank to go on an epic bender only to try and retrace his steps to find out what he did with his six-figure insurance settlement and Gus admitted he is falling in love with Fiona came as a surprise but getting married was unbelievable

5x05 Rite of Passage

Kevin getting maced was amusing and Debbie taking on Holly and her friends was predictable after all that training but Jackie overdosing was tragic as she could of got her daughter back

5x06 Crazy Love

Fiona finding it hard to remain faithful when Jimmy returned but giving him a beating first was amusing and I can see her getting pregnant not knowing who the father is, what was Ian thinking stealing Mickey and Svetlana's baby

5x07 Tell Me You Fucking Need Me

Fiona telling Gus before he fond out was brave but Jimmy and Gus meeting face-to-face about their futures with Fiona was surprising, Gus punching him was great and Frank getting shot was karma

5x08 Uncle Carl

The rat was lucky to only catch hid tail in the trap and you can't blame Frank for wanting revenge against Sammi while recovering from his gunshot wound, Svetlana pleasuring both Kevin and Veronica was amusing and what was Carl thing putting that much drugs on Chuck

5x09 Carl's First Sentencing

Frank's doctor being diagnosed with terminal cancer was surprising but no wonder she needed a drink and drugs and Carl only getting a year after what he said to the judge

5x10 South Side Rules

Frank's doctor was right to show him the door when she suspected he was developing feelings for her and Lip banging Helene was a little creepy as her husband knew, the way Sammi got revenge for her son was surprising but proves she is crazy

5x11 Drugs Actually

The doctor buying a $10,000 bottle of whisky was crazy but saying she will dead before she has to pay was a sad outlook and sex on the train track was amusing, the kids plan to get rid of Sammi was impressive and you can't blame them for thinking she was dead

Thread