Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (US) Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I am just surprised she accepted the drugs consider he was blame for reck her life she should thrown drugs back into his face

Iron City

This was actually quite a good episode Fiona going to lock up look horrible but they really focus on Liam getting better but comment about Liam being black was amusing . Who would thought that would be the last person she expected to bail her out of jail

Shameless Season 4: Episode 7 Clip

4x06 Iron City

Scott Grimes from ER being Frank's doctor fitted well and what a wake up call for Fiona having to go through a strip search in prison but Frank being the reason Liam didn't into the foster care system was ridiculous as he couldn't look after himself

Shameless Season 4: Episode 8 Clip

[ Last edited by bala at 2-24-2014 16:20 ]

A Jailbird, Invalid, Martyr, Cutter, Retard,

Fiona was lucky her lawyer managed to convince the judge to give her probation and house arrest . The Alba getting robbed was priceless consider he could easily taken him but he had no gun but than trying pull a gun on his customer was hilarious .

Debbie going a bit crazy on her boyfriend was strange

4x07 A Jailbird, Invalid, Martyr, Cutter, Retard, and Parasitic Twin

Kevin being robbed was amusing but as they knew where the money was hidden it had to be someone he knows and everyone in the bar having a gun was priceless, Fiona having to plead guilty so not to get jail time was a risky move as she will have that on record for the rest of her life

Shameless Season 4: Episode 9 Clip

Hope Springs Paternal

Well Fiona under house arrest was boring and you just knew she would somehow she would mess up with getting drunk but to beg lip to being back her family was nice . Frank telling the parents bullying make kids resilient was amusing surprised he could get to school in his condition   .

4x08 Hope Springs Paternal

Lip getting the girl number because he was looking after Liam was amusing and Fiona having to remove all paraphernalia from the house before the visit from her probation officer was understandable, Debbie refusing to use a tampon because she thought she would loose her virginity was surprising

4x09 The Legend of Bonnie and Carl

Sammi giving a blow-job as payment for treating Frank was disturbing and Carl teaming up with a bad girl Bonnie should be interesting but Fiona running home to beat her curfew was priceless, Amanda having Lip by the balls was amusing but at leased he is getting rewarded

4x10 Liver, I Hardly Know Her

I was hoping that Fiona violating the terms of her probation would bring to police to her location but Sheila and Sammi willing to pay $26,000 for the black market liver transplant should have their heads examined as I doubt the donor is a match and stealing Frank's kidney was surprising, I cant believe Kevin almost shot Veronica

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well who would thought Carl would find perfect girlfriend for him she even more crazy than Carl .

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well the disturbing thing was now Frank qualifies to be higher up on donor list as a result leading new kidneys for him .

Emily

Well i really hope Frank didn't do anything to girl Emily while he was recovering and telling his father he's gay leasing huge punch up was no surprise. Fiona going 90 days as result of bender was reasonable.

I think this is a wake up call to Frank, because subconciously he will always feel the loss of Fiona? heart transplant girl. Plus the girl had a father for a day and night after hers abandoned her. .

Fi, is off the rails. cant wait to see finale

Reply 40#40 gabsimom's post

If you think this would be a wake up call i am not sure because Frank really can't help being Frank

Thread