Thread
Printable Version

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes but what did she do in the woods with blood worms ?

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well it will be interesting to see her back from the dead but i wonder what downside will be ?

That warning about her not being in contact with anyone from her old life will certainly happen in one of future episode

(dead) Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Well now we know what the consequence is for Sally if she meet anyone from his life .

I still find it strange that two of them are now human

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes i like that there's another twist to that but Sally is going to be mad when she finds out.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes but her brother telling her Josh is thinking proposing to her made her panic but i can understand why she didn't want anyone meet her family

What's Blood Got to Do With It?

Well we found out how Aiden became a vampire but i should of known she was upto something

One Is Silver and the Other Pagan

Having Aden have no choice when another Vampire finds Kenny forcing Adien to make a choice and now getting frame for killing teenage werewolf will make things tricky

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Come on i had a feeling that Josh wouldn't stay human for long but with everyone back to supernatural form but who would of thought the price she and rest ghost have pay would be so disgusting -eating a cat

Of Mice and Wolfmen

Well i like how Aiden beat the virus that was a surprise but now that vampires know how to cure themselves things are about to get difficult for the werewolves and poor nora finding another stray

Being Human (US) 3x10 Promo "Those About to Rot" (HD)

Being Human (US) 3x11 Promo "If I Only Had Raw Brain" (HD)

For Those About to Rot

Well going to find Stevie you just knew he would be like Sally hungry for flesh but Josh helping him commit suicide was a surprise and Sally notice door was same certainly add to the mystery but we know the door leads to the witch

If I Only Had Raw Brain

Well Sally request to her boyfriend was odd but eating Adien was just awful . Poor Josh having his sister find out what he is but i thought she already knew ?

Always A Bridesmaid, Never Alive

Well Sally vanquished the witch i saw coming but good cliffhanger

Ruh Roh

Well that was great season finale so many cliffhangers look like Josh is now full bread.

Being Human Season 4: Sneak Peek 401

Being Human Season 4: Preview 402

Old Dogs, New Tricks

Aiden love life now has gotten complicated ,

Josh situation i don't even understand

i knew she would somehow come back

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I liked the fact she was cool about it , instead of making a big deal she just said we are adults and whenever you feel like saying it say it but how the hell is he going to explain his ex-wife should be great   .

Thread