Thread
Printable Version

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x13 A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Me Killing You

Nice history lesson on how Josh and Aiden first met through a series of flashbacks and great season finale with Nora eventually learning the truth but the looking under the door was nice, Bishop and Aiden's fight to the death was great

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Being Human (US) Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres January 16, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Disappointed the link is still dead for this episode, i thought it started a little slow but the mother decapitating those guys was great and poor Nora thinking she was lucky but watching her change was interesting

2x02 Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?

Nora saving Josh after being shot was awesome and also being able to see Sally and the lost boys ghosts but i didn't realise Josh didn't know he scratched Nora and having a miscarriage was sad, Sally being able to body hijack is another neat trick but at what cost

2x03 All Out Of Blood

What a small world that the girl Aidan is with was Josh's ex but what Nora said about he should of run away from her like he did with his ex and not cursed her but the reincarnation nurse was an interesting story line

2x04 (I Loathe You) For Sentimental Reasons

Sally trying to couch the nurse in the art of flirting was amusing and Josh helping the new wolf escape with her brother should be interesting

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Sally getting some sexual activities with the help of body jumping was interesting but her having Sally's memories was disturbing and what Josh was about to do to Nora's ex was a surprise but looks like she got her own revenge and i think she liked it

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Josh selling out the pure breeds should be interesting and Sally's mother having a ghostly affair was amusing

2x07 The Ties That Blind

Danny dying in prison was great but coming after Sally for revenge was interesting and the black mist being the reaper should of been obvious, Aidan killing one of the pure breads was expected sooner or later

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I could see that coming from her first kill

Reply 22#22 bala's post

She had that look as if she enjoyed the rush of it or the taste of it

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I think it will be short lived because it's only one night a month so at some point the novelty will wear off

2x08 I've Got You Under Your Skin

What Sally did to the Reaper after receiving an ultimatum from him was impressive but that would of been to easy if it had worked and taking over from him will give her a new purpose and will be interesting especially with her first being Steven

2x09 When I Think About You I Shred Myself

I am impressed that Aidan managed to brainwash the girls into thinking Henry was beautiful for that long but killing them was terrible and Stuart using Josh's body to have sex with Julia is going to cause trouble

2x10 Dream Reaper

Sally's dream while she was trapped in a coma were interesting and Zoe joining Sally in her dream was great but you can understand why she will never forgive her

2x11 Don't Fear The Scott

I'm glad Nora was able to help Sally fix the life that she ruined and Suren and Aidan look forward to their future together was never going to run smooth

2x12 Partial Eclipse of the Heart

Wow what happened during the solar eclipse was interesting and tragic at the same time but what a way for Julia to find out just before getting run over and i thought she was lucky to survive until you realised she was a ghost

Thread