Thread
Printable Version

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 44#44 gabsimom's post

All US remake of UK shows do that

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yeah well they make her learn move outside the house so it make sense but i am glad she helped him get closer and he was able to move on. Aiden trying save the man didn't go to plan

Wouldn't It Be Nice (If We Were Human)

Look like Josh has found new werewolf friend but he leading him down to the wrong path and he need to realise it before it's too late and Aidan starting to loose control she really is bad influence on him. Sally deciding it's time for her guy move on with her best friend was nice

The End of the World as We Knew It

Well another good episode Sally remember who kill her and Josh find out who made him and look that doctor might give Josh a second chance i can't wait until she become like Nina

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I think she got it out of her system

It Takes Two To Make A Thing Go Wrong

Well this was another good episode,  i forgot vampire DVD in UK series slightly different. Josh is never forgive Aiden for letting his little sister get hurt

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes i knew it would cause problems but Sally meeting another ghost certainly put her future in perspective

I See Your True Colors . . . And That's Why I Hate You

Well Josh visiting his parent certainly reminds me Sunday UK episode but the difference his parent find out what he is but don't believe him and i am surprised his sister didn't believe him when he said that he almost witness it

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was surprising but it look like he has convinced his new girlfriend it was an accident and Sally can't do anything about it.

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Yes but boys have there own problem with secret bunch vampires the other vampire is hiding.

Children Shouldn't Play With Undead Things

As soon Aiden befriended Bernie i knew he would find DVD and Josh finally doing it and getting embarrassed very similar with UK one.

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Yeah i wasn't sure if i heard that right

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Was it just me did they cut out how Josh killed the other wolf ?

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

That one thing i liked about UK version they never did that-did they actually believe that it too graphic to show to US audience yet they allow CSI to shows to show more graphic ?

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Yeah that's a good example

Most syfy show are less graphic apart from Sanctuary that only graphic sci-fi show that very similar Being Human.

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i liked how each of them own issues deal with but i am glad Aiden manges to stake her.

You're the One That I Haunt

Well i liked how he finally confessed Sally murder but that was surprise ending no one saw coming

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

I got say i like Sally's appearance at the start of the episode was great fantastic work by the make-up crew—she looked positively vile. Thumbs up to Sally as a vengeful ghost though.

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Well i wonder how Josh is going to react to finding out Nora new condition thanks to him and with difference in the UK one Nina got pregnant after she found out but in US but i wasn't sure if Nora lost the baby ?. The looking under the door was nice

Thread