95 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x03 Lil’ Smokie

That kid from the hospital certainly made Aidan life more complicated and Sally's powers sending her to a strange place was interesting but glad she could help Nora with her scare

4x04 The Panic Womb

Josh getting Nora to help the pregnant wolf was nice as she has no idea what she's carrying and Aidan's relationships with Kat becoming more serious was going to get complicated but her reaction to being a vampire was priceless, Sally asking Zoe for help was understandable as there aren't that many she can talk to

4x05 Pack It Up, Pack It In

Kat asking Aidan to leave after he convinced her he was telling the truth was understandable but I did expect her to run at first and Aidan trying to liven up a werewolf party was amusing but what a bad time for Josh's sister to turn up

4x06 Cheater of the Pack

Josh's wolf cheating on Nora was a surprise but wanting to move was making himself look more guilty and Sally trying to stop the house from being sold was amusing but I didn't think she would take it that far

4x07 Gallows Humor

Suzanna trying to clean the human blood out of Aidan was interesting but telling him about their son was bound to hurt him and Donna trying to help Sally deal with the loss of her brother was surprising

4x08 Rewind, Rewind…

Sally rewriting her future after decking Danny was bound to have consequences but Bridget dying after a fall in the shower was to much of a coincidence and with Sally dying again it looks like what's meant to be will be

4x09 Too Far, Fast-Forward!

Sally trying to right her wrongs was intense and how different all their lives have changed because of it was incredible

4x10 Oh Don’t You Die For Me

The wolves turning on Josh after her refused to turn innocent people was unbelievable but I wished he ripped their heads of when they used the cattle prod on him and Sally using a guys body to kiss Aidan was amusing

4x11 Ramona The Pest

Aidan arguing with Sally in public was amusing but the wolf massacre was great and made up for what they did to him, trust Astrid to tell Kenny the truth

4x12 House Hunting

Ramona killing her twin and trapping them in their own individual hell was surprising but this is leading to one hell of a series finale

4x13 There Goes the Neighborhood, Part III

What a start with the short flashbacks right up to Aidan about to break Josh's neck and Sally's sacrifice to turn Aidan human was incredible but with him then dying you can understand why he wanted to be turn back, going back to the house after Ramona killed a construction worker was predictable and the only way to stop Ramona was to destroy the house and as Aidan was dying it had to be him but naming their kids after them was a nice tribute

95 12345
Thread