Thread
Printable Version

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Being Human is a re-imagining of the acclaimed BBC original series that follows three 20-something roommates: A ghost, a vampire and a werewolf who are struggling to keep their dark secrets from the world, while also helping each other navigate the complexities of living double lives."Being Human is a smart, contemporary, young and imaginative series that reflects Syfy's new brand positioning. We are very excited to adapt this for an American audience and bring it into Syfy's family of programming," said Dave Howe, President, Syfy.The series will star Sam Witwer (Smallville, Battlestar Galactica), Meaghan Rath (The Assistants), Sam Huntington (Cavemen, Superman Returns) and Mark Pellegrino (Lost, Supernatural).Rounding out the creative team is Adam Kane (The Mentalist, Heroes) as director and co-executive producer, with executive producer Michael Prupas (The Kennedys, Pillars of the Earth) alongside husband and wife executive producers/writers Jeremy Carver (Supernatural) and Anna Fricke (Men in Trees, Everwood). Muse Entertainment will be producing 13 compelling 1-hour episodes for Syfy.

Source

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-22-2011 21:07 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I'm looking forward to it as well.  I'm thinking about watching the UK version just to get an idea how it will be different here in America....hmmm

Should this thread be moved??  
Is it labeled well??

No bala I'm so sorry. I missed it entirely!

Okay.  I'm in the know again!

Yeah that's my favorite part too Spratt....  

All I know is what the website states.    I wouldn't worry about what Youtube says.  Go with the website.
http://www.syfy.com/beinghuman/index.php

Reply 15#15 bala's post

YAY!!! Delimma Averted!

Will you have access to the US verision Bala??   I had to work so I didn't get to see it.  I'll have to find it on the internet tomorrow.  Annoying.

DId you like it better than the UK version Bala??

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I liked it and with people in the US having not seen the UK version it should go over fairly well.  Since I've seen all the UK episodes, this was kinda boring.  Too similar for me, but I do hope it does well!

I'm petitioning (writting all over their website) syfy to do a another generation of Firefly or and earlier version or something!  I'm trying.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

She was okay.  I'm glad she can't touch anything.  Annie being able to make so much tea was just kinda weird.  Ghosts aren't suppose to be able to do that kinda thing....

Susie is pretty.    They guys should like that.

What did you think Bala????

Reply 33#33 bala's post

OH yeah I got that.

Aiden was too chizelled
Josh isn't quirky enough.

Thread