Thread
Printable Version

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x05 Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Mouth

Aidan being haunted by the two girls at the same time Sally is seeing the ghost of Max's mother was amusing and Kenny begins to suspect that Aidan is a vampire was interesting especially with the video camera but the ending was a surprise

What's Blood Got to Do With It?

Well we found out how Aiden became a vampire but i should of known she was upto something

3x06 What's Blood Got to Do With It

Sally's brother being the new landlord I thought was going to make her living there awkward but trading her soul to save him was a hell of a move and Erin poisoning Aidan isn't going to end well

One Is Silver and the Other Pagan

Having Aden have no choice when another Vampire finds Kenny forcing Adien to make a choice and now getting frame for killing teenage werewolf will make things tricky

3x07 One Is Silver and the Other Pagan

Nora giving Aidan a hard time for defending himself was interesting as Erin did have a steak but being killed in the hospital was only going to make things worse and Josh reconnecting with his younger sister was nice

3x08 Your Body Is a Condemned Wonderland

Josh popping the question to Nora was nice and also risking his own life after Liam kidnaps and tortures Aidan was impressive

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Come on i had a feeling that Josh wouldn't stay human for long but with everyone back to supernatural form but who would of thought the price she and rest ghost have pay would be so disgusting -eating a cat

Of Mice and Wolfmen

Well i like how Aiden beat the virus that was a surprise but now that vampires know how to cure themselves things are about to get difficult for the werewolves and poor nora finding another stray

Being Human (US) 3x10 Promo "Those About to Rot" (HD)

3x09 Of Mice and Wolfmen

Nora coming across the older hippie wolf, Pete was interesting especially because he's a vegetarian

Being Human (US) 3x11 Promo "If I Only Had Raw Brain" (HD)

For Those About to Rot

Well going to find Stevie you just knew he would be like Sally hungry for flesh but Josh helping him commit suicide was a surprise and Sally notice door was same certainly add to the mystery but we know the door leads to the witch

If I Only Had Raw Brain

Well Sally request to her boyfriend was odd but eating Adien was just awful . Poor Josh having his sister find out what he is but i thought she already knew ?

3x10 For Those About to Rot

Sally noticing what's on the other side of the door should be interesting and Josh helping Stevie commit suicide was not what I expected

3x11 If I Only Had Raw Brain

Aidan trying to make good on his promise to Kenny was interesting but Lord of the Knight was amusing and that was a close call when Josh encountered a vampire stripper it's just a shame his sister witnessed it

Thread