Thread
Printable Version

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x07 The Ties That Blind

Danny dying in prison was great but coming after Sally for revenge was interesting and the black mist being the reaper should of been obvious, Aidan killing one of the pure breads was expected sooner or later

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah but Nora storyline is a nice surprise the fact she likes be one rather human is shocking revelation Nina would never have been like that.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I could see that coming from her first kill

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Her first kill was an accident only second one was done on purpose

Reply 22#22 bala's post

She had that look as if she enjoyed the rush of it or the taste of it

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well i don't know how this is going to work if she runs wild ?

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I think it will be short lived because it's only one night a month so at some point the novelty will wear off

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

let's hope so

2x08 I've Got You Under Your Skin

What Sally did to the Reaper after receiving an ultimatum from him was impressive but that would of been to easy if it had worked and taking over from him will give her a new purpose and will be interesting especially with her first being Steven

2x09 When I Think About You I Shred Myself

I am impressed that Aidan managed to brainwash the girls into thinking Henry was beautiful for that long but killing them was terrible and Stuart using Josh's body to have sex with Julia is going to cause trouble

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say he really has great excuse it's a shame it sounds ridiculous

Dream Reaper

Nice filler episode but drinking Josh blood was rather amusing

Being Human - Sneak Peek - Don't Fear The Scott

Don't Fear The Scott

Well i have say Nora turning up out of blue really messed with Josh so glad he tried not go back to her. What was Aiden thinking running away it was bound to backfire

2x10 Dream Reaper

Sally's dream while she was trapped in a coma were interesting and Zoe joining Sally in her dream was great but you can understand why she will never forgive her

2x11 Don't Fear The Scott

I'm glad Nora was able to help Sally fix the life that she ruined and Suren and Aidan look forward to their future together was never going to run smooth

Wow this sad for Josh but i knew she was a ghost when he spoke to her at the end . I think this was the season finale

It's My Party And I'll Die If I Want To

Well this was season finale shame she didn't kill her mother but her mother killing her was no surprise. Sally shedding herself was interesting and Josh and Nora in gun stand off should be interesting to see who she shot

2x12 Partial Eclipse of the Heart

Wow what happened during the solar eclipse was interesting and tragic at the same time but what a way for Julia to find out just before getting run over and i thought she was lucky to survive until you realised she was a ghost

Reply 36#36 bala's post

You knew if Suren couldn't kill Aidan she would be killed but what an opportunity she missed with her mother standing behind her and not knowing who Nora shot was a interesting way to end the season

Thread